+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accidentally worked between graduating and applying for PGWP

tallzeez

Feb 20, 2021
Hello,

I was calculating my hours for a potential EE application and I was informed by an immigration consultant that I have an unauthorized work period. I received confirmation of my degree requirements completed on June 4, 2019. I accepted a job on June 26, 2020 and pretty much worked full-time hours. My study permit was still active with an expiry date of August 2019 so i thought i was legally allowed to work. I applied for a the PGWP on August 27, 2020. This means i have about two months of work experience that i should not have.

I do not know what to do. I do not know how to proceed. When i get a lette rof employment from this employer should i ask them to word it specifically so it looks like everything was legit? Will i be totally ineligible to apply for any PR because of this?

It was a genuine mistake and i am wondering what I should do next.

Thank you.

Vidhiii

Jan 5, 2021
Just for safe side ask your employer to word it specifically. But literally all my friends worked before applying for pgwp.

tallzeez

Feb 20, 2021
Just for safe side ask your employer to word it specifically. But literally all my friends worked before applying for pgwp.
Ok thank you for letting me know that. I might include it in a LOE that i did this accidentally as what I have been recommended to do.

What about personal history? Will IRCC investigate my personal history info so i should have reference letters ready for those as well?

Vidhiii

Jan 5, 2021
Ok thank you for letting me know that. I might include it in a LOE that i did this accidentally as what I have been recommended to do.

What about personal history? Will IRCC investigate my personal history info so i should have reference letters ready for those as well?
Just talk to immigration lawyers, they will direct you ! But don’t you think there are so many people who wouldve done that amd still got their PR ! You don’t have to worry . Just talk to the lawyer he will have some solution to your query. But my friend worked for 1.5 months before applying for her work permit and i feel many people do so lawyer will have some solution. Just ask some different agent about this. Nothing to worry about, good luck . I’m sure you’ll get your PR without any problems.

sidcome

Jul 28, 2020
Just talk to immigration lawyers, they will direct you ! But don’t you think there are so many people who wouldve done that amd still got their PR ! You don’t have to worry . Just talk to the lawyer he will have some solution to your query. But my friend worked for 1.5 months before applying for her work permit and i feel many people do so lawyer will have some solution. Just ask some different agent about this. Nothing to worry about, good luck . I’m sure you’ll get your PR without any problems.
Did your friend get their PR without writing a letter of explanation?

LlAmour

Oct 3, 2021

Hey did u get approved for pgwp? Did u include LOE?