+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

accidentally misrepresented

luisalbert

Star Member
May 28, 2017
sri lanka
I completed my studies and applied for PGWP which got approved. Now i have realized that I was working as self employed (part-time) for an e-commerce company. it was when my degree started, i forgot to add that to my wp application. I only realized it, while filing taxes with bank statements in hand. Obviously for tax this information went to CRA. Now i'm applying for PR please tell me what to do, should i email cic about errors? or mention it in personal history for pr?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
I completed my studies and applied for PGWP which got approved. Now i have realized that I was working as self employed (part-time) for an e-commerce company. it was when my degree started, i forgot to add that to my wp application. I only realized it, while filing taxes with bank statements in hand. Obviously for tax this information went to CRA. Now i'm applying for PR please tell me what to do, should i email cic about errors? or mention it in personal history for pr?
Only experience that you wish to claim points for should be included in experience section otherwise all goes under PH.