+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCEPT OR DECLINE ITA ??

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
I made a profile with non-accompanying spouse/kid and got ITA in March. But now due to some personal reasons I want to take my family with me. My wife got IELTS and ECA results after my ITA date. I need advice with respect to following options...

-- Accept this ITA and add wife IELTS and ECA and sumbit eAPR and HOPE for acceptance

-- Without declining this ITA, can I make another profile with accompanying spouse & kid and wait for ITA? And when I get ITA for 2nd profile, I will delete the 1st one

-- Or should I decline this ITA and HOPE that scores will remain low and get ITA in April or May draws?

My CRS without wife is 438
M CRS with wife is 437

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
haceeb said:
I made a profile with non-accompanying spouse/kid and got ITA in March. But now due to some personal reasons I want to take my family with me. My wife got IELTS and ECA results after my ITA date. I need advice with respect to following options...

-- Accept this ITA and add wife IELTS and ECA and sumbit eAPR and HOPE for acceptance

-- Without declining this ITA, can I make another profile with accompanying spouse & kid and wait for ITA? And when I get ITA for 2nd profile, I will delete the 1st one

-- Or should I decline this ITA and HOPE that scores will remain low and get ITA in April or May draws?

My CRS without wife is 438
M CRS with wife is 437
IMHO best to decline this ITA, and add your spouse to the existing application and reenter the pool

with 437 you are 95% guaranteed to get ITA in next draw itself (i would have said 100% based on previous draws, but nothing in life is guaranteed except death :) )

its a lot lot easier to enter as a family, than to add your spouse to the application later...

cocojoy

Sep 10, 2013
Decline the ITA if you have all the documents relating to your wife and Kid rready and you can submit anytime.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Meanwhile I asked an ICCRC Consultant and he said, its not a problem and you can proceed by adding family details. According to him its not misrepresentation at all.

msudershan2

Star Member
Apr 8, 2016
Bangalore
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-11-2016
Doc's Request.
No Document Request Came
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
27-11-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
06-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
25-09-2017
To be on safer side create another profile and decline this ITA!

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
haceeb said:
Meanwhile I asked an ICCRC Consultant and he said, its not a problem and you can proceed by adding family details. According to him its not misrepresentation at all.
This guy is a consultant or a lawyer?

If you were married recently and then wanted to add those details, it would have been fine.

But you were married before entering the pool and did not include your spouse, that raises a red flag. You will have a lot of explanation to do and the visa officer should be satisfied with your explanation. No one can predict what the outcome will be. You may get through, you may get rejected or worst, you may be banned for 5 years for misrepresentation.

Why take a risk with going forward with this application when you know for sure that by declining the ITA this time and re-entering the pool, you will get an ITA soon. That application will not have this risk of rejection.

I'll recommend to play safe and decline this ITA.

haceeb

Feb 8, 2015
Maverick28 said:
This guy is a consultant or a lawyer?

If you were married recently and then wanted to add those details, it would have been fine.

But you were married before entering the pool and did not include your spouse, that raises a red flag. You will have a lot of explanation to do and the visa officer should be satisfied with your explanation. No one can predict what the outcome will be. You may get through, you may get rejected or worst, you may be banned for 5 years for misrepresentation.

Why take a risk with going forward with this application when you know for sure that by declining the ITA this time and re-entering the pool, you will get an ITA soon. That application will not have this risk of rejection.

I'll recommend to play safe and decline this ITA.
You didnt understand my case

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Decline. Reenter the pool with your wife and kid. You have to say in your next application you already had EE profile, that s all.

triptijoshi

Jul 2, 2017
Decline. Reenter the pool with your wife and kid. You have to say in your next application you already had EE profile, that s all.
Dear astralsource, I asked my agent to decline my ITA as i want to create a new profile myself. I ha to ask him to decline because i dont have the login details as he usus the authorised paid representative portal. Question is can i create a new profile as the one created by the agent is still in the express pool. My CRS is 464

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
No, he has to withdraw profile first and then you can create it by yourself. Its not allowed to have 2 active profiles under your name.

Reactions: joshitripti

joshitripti

Apr 3, 2017
No, he has to withdraw profile first and then you can create it by yourself. Its not allowed to have 2 active profiles under your name.
Thank you for your response. He withdrew the profile in front of me after logging into his portal but even after selecting the withdraw option when we searched again with the name and category or detail (don't remember which one) as Permanent Residence, it's still reflecting my name, EE profile no., etc..he said it might take 24-48hours to update as this is the only possible reason since he selected withdraw option..any thoughts on that?? Does that mean I will still have 2 profiles :(

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Thank you for your response. He withdrew the profile in front of me after logging into his portal but even after selecting the withdraw option when we searched again with the name and category or detail (don't remember which one) as Permanent Residence, it's still reflecting my name, EE profile no., etc..he said it might take 24-48hours to update as this is the only possible reason since he selected withdraw option..any thoughts on that?? Does that mean I will still have 2 profiles :(
No, it will clear out in a while like u said. Make another profile in a couple of days to be sure.