+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Accept or Decline Invitation

Sogigurpreet

Jun 11, 2020
Hi all,

I got invitation to apply for pr. I just realised that my Canadian work experience will be fully counted on 4 Nov and IRCC has given me points for that already what should I do ?

haihttran

Nov 5, 2019
Hi all,

I got invitation to apply for pr. I just realised that my Canadian work experience will be fully counted on 4 Nov and IRCC has given me points for that already what should I do ?
what is your claimed CRS and what is the cutoff score of the draw that you got ITA?

ANW, I suggest you decline the invitation and wait until after 04th Nov to accept any ITA since after you submit your application, they will look closely at the points you claimed and recalculate it carefully by themselves to check at the time you received your ITA during the eligibility verification stage. Your application might be put into Review Required or, worse than that, being rejected. In either case that you withdraw your application or your file being rejected, you will lose time and money!

I

Sogigurpreet

Jun 11, 2020
what is your claimed CRS and what is the cutoff score of the draw that you got ITA?

ANW, I suggest you decline the invitation and wait until after 04th Nov to accept any ITA since after you submit your application, they will look closely at the points you claimed and recalculate it carefully by themselves to check at the time you received your ITA during the eligibility verification stage. Your application might be put into Review Required or, worse than that, being rejected. In either case that you withdraw your application or your file being rejected, you will lose time and money!

I
Hi haihttran,

my claimed CRS score is 446 and the cut off score draw was 471 and on 4 Nov I would be eligible to get extra 40 points for Work experience. I have not claimed any extra points its the system error I guess because they only count month as an experience not the exact date. I was wondering if someone went through similar process how did they go with everything .