+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA

abdullahzafar

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys,

I am new here. I have a query which I want to get a response on. Can somebody tell me would WES assess my qualifications equivalent to two bachelors degrees. Following is the summary of my qualifications:

- ACCA membership
- CAT
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business given by ACCA

- I DON'T HAVE BSC OBU as I didn't opt for it

So will I get two bachelor degrees assessment from WES based on my educational profile.

Thanks,
Abdullah Zafar

haideriqbal

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
Definitely will not be two bachelors degree's because ACCA members / affiliates are considered to hold a 4 years bachelors degree and the other degree comes from the BSc.

The diploma would be at best considered a diploma although I am not sure whether they accept it or not.

haideriqbal

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
If they were to accept it as a diploma even then your points would increase though so it doesnt have to be two degrees.

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
Advanced diploma in Accounting and Business is part of your ACCA. You can't claim two degrees out of a single certification but i guess more experienced people can chime in and clear this as i have not tried to do this and CAT is like High school so i doubt that will get you two degrees either. There is a thread for ACCAs. read into it.

pradeep2141

Aug 2, 2018
Advanced diploma in Accounting and Business is part of your ACCA. You can't claim two degrees out of a single certification but i guess more experienced people can chime in and clear this as i have not tried to do this and CAT is like High school so i doubt that will get you two degrees either. There is a thread for ACCAs. read into it.
I have Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business given by ACCA will this be recongnised as 3 year bachelors

Captmario

Nov 2, 2018
I have Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business given by ACCA will this be recongnised as 3 year bachelors
Yes they will but you can't claim 3 years bachelors on Advanced diploma and another 4 years bachelors on Affiliate/Member status.

So yes, you can get 3 years bachelors degree using Advanced diploma from ACCA received after clearing F9 paper.

Reactions: zeeshantq

pradeep2141

Aug 2, 2018
Yes they will but you can't claim 3 years bachelors on Advanced diploma and another 4 years bachelors on Affiliate/Member status.

So yes, you can get 3 years bachelors degree using Advanced diploma from ACCA received after clearing F9 paper.
Thank you!!!

Ninja76

Jan 29, 2020
hi,

I got advance diploma in Accounting and business from acca using the exemptions granted from CIMA. In that case will WES evaluate that as a 1 diploma

zeeshantq

Oct 20, 2020

Can you please share any reference or in screenshot of WES certificate of your friend.it will of great help to clear the doubts.
Thanks

ali_hamza

Jan 7, 2021
Hi guys,

I am new here. I have a query which I want to get a response on. Can somebody tell me would WES assess my qualifications equivalent to two or more degrees, certificates, diplomas. Following is the summary of my qualifications:

- ACCA membership
- B.COM (2 Years Bachelor)
- Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Business given by ACCA
- I DON'T HAVE BSC OBU as I didn't opt for it

So will I get "two or more degrees, certificates, diplomas" assessment from WES based on my educational profile.