+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA WES documents required pakistan

waitingkills

Mar 8, 2011
Hello all
My brother is ACCA fellow member and also have bachelors in commerce degree, can anyone let me know what documents he required for his education assesment?
Thsnks in advance

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Hello all
My brother is ACCA fellow member and also have bachelors in commerce degree, can anyone let me know what documents he required for his education assesment?
Thsnks in advance
For ACCA, ask ACCA to send the required documents to WES directly. Your brother will also have to send a copy of membership certificate for himself. No idea about B.Com

waitingkills

Mar 8, 2011
For ACCA, ask ACCA to send the required documents to WES directly. Your brother will also have to send a copy of membership certificate for himself. No idea about B.Com

Thanks for reply, do he needs to send matric inter documents IBCC or only ACCA docs will be required?

sjivani

Jul 18, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
For B.com, You have to send matric and inter certificate and mark sheet copies as well and that should be verified by the respective board and the board will send your verified doc by themselves. BCOM degree should be verified by HEC and they will give you the verified copy in a sealed envelope and you have to send those to WES. This process is required for BCOM. For ACCA you just have to ask ACCA office to send your documents and they will send directly to WES.