+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Member Immigration to Canada

hassanzaidi1

Nov 16, 2017
Hi all,

I have checked a few posts on this forum and i feel that this is a very active and helpful community. I am planning to migrate to canada and record each step under this thread so it can be useful for others as well as i can ask questions from the community in one thread. can someone please guide me on my confusions mentioned below:

1- As an ACCA Member is it enough to get only my ACCA certificate accredited from WES or should i get my Bcom accredited as well. I think it will be a headache as i live in Dubai.

2- I am the principal applicant. Do i need to get my wife's degrees attested. She is an MBA (HR). Will it help get some additional score?.

Thanks all. Awaiting your response.

riciamsc

Jun 23, 2017
If you did not complete the degree component of the ACCA designation then your ACCA certificate will not be assessed. So you should get your bachelors degree assessed.

It may be better to have your wife be the primary applicant as she has her Masters. You will obtain a higher CRS.

hassanzaidi1

Nov 16, 2017
If you did not complete the degree component of the ACCA designation then your ACCA certificate will not be assessed. So you should get your bachelors degree assessed.

It may be better to have your wife be the primary applicant as she has her Masters. You will obtain a higher CRS.
Thanks for your reply. So it means i will have to get my SSC and HSC education assessed as well?.
I can make my wife the primary applicant but she doesent have any work experience and she will not be able to score high on IELTS.