+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA FIA Diploma in Accounting and Business Evaluation from WES

khurram.ijaz

Jul 8, 2017
Dear All,

My previous qualifications are higher secondary school pakistan board and ACCA FIA diploma in Accounting and Business only. i'm currently studying ACCA. i'm applying for New Brunswick PNP express entry. i need to evaluate my qualifications kindly guide me accordingly, do i have to attest my higher secondary certificate from HEC pakistan ? and will they accept ACCA FIA diploma, as per this diploma it is equivalent to high secondary school in UK, dont know about canada, anyone could just tell me the entire information about this. Thanks.

Regards,
Khurram

abby89

Jan 4, 2018
Dear All,

My previous qualifications are higher secondary school pakistan board and ACCA FIA diploma in Accounting and Business only. i'm currently studying ACCA. i'm applying for New Brunswick PNP express entry. i need to evaluate my qualifications kindly guide me accordingly, do i have to attest my higher secondary certificate from HEC pakistan ? and will they accept ACCA FIA diploma, as per this diploma it is equivalent to high secondary school in UK, dont know about canada, anyone could just tell me the entire information about this. Thanks.

Regards,

It will evaluate Diploma in Accounting and Business as equivalent to one year college level certificate. :(