+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Candidates Lets Network Here

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
cooolideal said:
thanks sir...
I have submitted my application to WES for the evaluation and requested to ACCA to send my documents to WES...

now waiting for evaluation that is in progress....will update when got some news...

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
cooolideal said:
I have submitted my application to WES for the evaluation and requested to ACCA to send my documents to WES...

now waiting for evaluation that is in progress....will update when got some news...
For ACCA whatsapp group plz provide ur number...

karachi-pakistan

Apr 12, 2016
Edmonton, AB, CA
lhrpak said:
For ACCA members

ACCA members can get CPA designation through CPA british columbia. There is MRA between CGA and ACCA. As all accounting bodies including CGA,CMA and CICA are in process of unification so any person applying will get CPA designation.

Requirments too become CGA member through MRA.

ACCA membership
graduation degree (should be 3 or 4 year graduation .. not 2 year)
passing online overview of Canadian tax and law.

if all these requirements are complete then person can apply for CPA membership.

I am ACCA member and has applied for CPA membership.

Remember MRA will continue till 2016 ends but hopefully another agreement will be made between ACCA and CPA canada. becasue ACCA is global recognized qualification.

Hello fellow accountant :)

I recently got my PR through EE and have to land in Canada before 24th February 2017 (I plan to land no earlier than that.) I am an ACCA member with the OBU degree, so meet all requirements under the MRA, just have to give the Overview of Canadian Tax and Law.

I am confused whether to apply for CPA membership before the MRA expires, or wait until I land in February 2017. The risk, if I choose to wait, is that the MRA might not get renewed or even if it does, renews with tougher requirements (maybe requiring candidates to appear for more exams other than the Overview of Canadian Tax and Law.) However, if I choose to apply for it before the MRA expiry, will my membership continue in future years or will it lapse in 2017 as there would be no MRA in place then.

How sure are we about the possibility of renewal?

mamaJM

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2016
Doc's Request.
FBI: 06-05-2016
AOR Received.
21-04-2016
Passport Req..
07-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
@ Karachi- go to the website of the province you are hoping to settle in, or use any province and do a transfer to the province you intend to live in. I learnt Ontario takes time, you may try BC or AB, they have online sessions from time to time, try to attend of these and ask your questions.

For Alberta (MRA)- https://www.cpacanada.ca/en/become-a-cpa/pathways-to-becoming-a-cpa/international-credential-recognition/international-credential-recognition-mras-and-rmas
For BC- https://www.bccpa.ca/become-a-cpa/programs/pep/what-are-mras/

But I advise you attend one of their online information session to ask questions and get contact person for future enquires.

meteora

Aug 15, 2016
Finally someone with ACCA! I am an Affiliate myself but i have Masters too. I have only sent Masters for Evaluation to WES. I am slightly confused now what to do with ACCA evaluation!!

Do i have to have another ECA?
Would i get extra points for ACCA?

Thanks in advance.

max147

Jan 18, 2016
I am an ACCA Affiliate, and would apply for membership by the end of this month, October 2016.

I have entered into ACCA by certain exemptions in the course, due to part qualification of CA (Pakistan).

Paper F1, F2, F6 and F8 were exempt and I have cleared all other exams, opted P6 and P7. I have done 2 year bachelors in Commerce and 2 years Masters in Economics (Private).

My question is would be eligible to apply for CPA membership under MRA between CPA and ACCA?

Coolideal +923002253644, please add me to the group

Makey

Oct 25, 2016
Friends ..

i am not the affiliate yet(attempting last papers in Dec) however, i have OBU awarded in 2016 sept. i have a financial experience around 8 years as i have started my Job from CAT. can my experience count in CRS.

kenyk

Star Member
Mar 29, 2016
Dear members,

While filling in my wife's ACCA details. What country do i need to fill in? There is no UK in EE ( as per the ECA report). I have filled in as India for now.

Any suggestions??

Regards,
Kenyk

pointers

Oct 24, 2016
Hi

If you get exemptions F1 to F9 of ACCA through ACCA mutual agreement with ICMAP then clear remaining exams of ACCA, will it be OK to get CPA Canada exemptions or you need to clear all ACCA papers through exams.

Kindly guide.