+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business WES Equivalency

jawad123

Feb 8, 2017
Hi ! I need some information regarding the Advanced diploma in accounting and business issued by ACCA. Does WES issue the equivalency of that diploma. If yes, Can I consider it as more than two two degree/diploma/certificate along with my Bachlors degree.

Need serious suggestions

Asasas

Jun 13, 2019
Hi!

Did you get any clarity on this matter?

I don’t have a bachelors.

I’m a member of ACCA.

Got WES evaluation done as a member of ACCA. They gave me a 4 years Canadian equivalence for it.

Is it worth adding the Advanced Diploma in Business and Accounting onto my evaluation? so If they evaluated it, I can select 2 or more Certificate/Diploma/Degree option in the express entry application? That way my points will improve...

balooni_40

Jul 23, 2019
Hi ! I need some information regarding the Advanced diploma in accounting and business issued by ACCA. Does WES issue the equivalency of that diploma. If yes, Can I consider it as more than two two degree/diploma/certificate along with my Bachlors degree.

Need serious suggestions

Hi, brother. Have you gotten clarity on this matter? Did you try with WES? Am in a similar position like yours, kindly help me. Thanks

r.fika7

Oct 15, 2019
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years) for Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years) for Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants

KhanZi

Jan 18, 2021
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years) for Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years) for Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Can you claim two or more certificate points for it?