+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic Transcripts For Visa Process

Harunbb

Feb 8, 2016
Hello,
I have been accepted by a Canadian university to complete my undergraduate degree in Software Engineering. For my visa process, along with other documents, should I submit attested photocopies of my transcripts or it's okay to submit notarized photocopies of them?

Thank you in advance.

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Harunbb said:
Hello,
I have been accepted by a Canadian university to complete my undergraduate degree in Software Engineering. For my visa process, along with other documents, should I submit attested photocopies of my transcripts or it's okay to submit notarized photocopies of them?

Thank you in advance.

You need only a photocopy of transcript, not notarized or attested one (India).

Harunbb

Feb 8, 2016
J5M
Thanks for the response. I am from Bangladesh. I've asked some people in my country but they gave confusing opinions. :(

shahidparwez

Star Member
Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
VAC Lahore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
02-05-2016
File Transfer...
04-05-2016
Harunbb said:
J5M
Thanks for the response. I am from Bangladesh. I've asked some people in my country but they gave confusing opinions. :(
submit notarized copies of your transcripts it is alternative method for sending documents other than orignal documents. bec notarized documents are deemed to be orignal

Harunbb

Feb 8, 2016
shahidparwez said:
submit notarized copies of your transcripts it is alternative method for sending documents other than orignal documents. bec notarized documents are deemed to be orignal
Thanks a million Bhai :)