+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic IELTS 10/ March

Harpreet1512

Mar 18, 2018
[QUOTE="Harpreet1512, post: 6800429, yeah.. othrwise reading was easy.. i think i answrred 2 para as influence of commerce and last as an example which forced to think[/QUOTE]
i think 2nd last para was something like collaborating to find solution.

Pal94

Feb 24, 2018
[QUOTE="Harpreet1512, post: 6800429, yeah.. othrwise reading was easy.. i think i answrred 2 para as influence of commerce and last as an example which forced to think
i think 2nd last para was something like collaborating to find solution.[/QUOTE]
Yes you are right

Pal94

Feb 24, 2018
yeah.. it was something like we blame society wheneven an individual behaves anti social or indulges in a crime.
wt do u think who shud be held responsible
Oky... Was it cause solution essay?
Who is responsible for their behaviour? Or was it like who is responsible to reduce their behaviour?

Harpreet1512

Mar 18, 2018
Oky... Was it cause solution essay?
Who is responsible for their behaviour? Or was it like who is responsible to reduce their behaviour?
solution i think was not asked. thr were two ques. is society to be blamed and who should be held responsible. although in conclusion i mentioned a short solution

Pal94

Feb 24, 2018
solution i think was not asked. thr were two ques. is society to be blamed and who should be held responsible. although in conclusion i mentioned a short solution
It is like I also wrote... But many students wrote solutions of this essay...

Pal94

Feb 24, 2018
I gave solutions in 2nd paragraph but indirectly...I wrote who is responsible then what should they done to reduce it in one line... . I didn't write word solutions in my essay...