+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Academic Education requirement for Startup Visa

Discussion in 'Business Immigration' started by surjit88, Aug 13, 2018.

  1. Dear friends,

    I have concern about education requirement is secondary education e.g 10th class enough?

    Below link, I didn't find any education requirement

    I worried about education requirement I have secondary education (not post secondary) Our business plan already accepted in Incubator program

    Please help to clear my doubts

  2. The education criteria is not a requirement since 2016 you can find official documents stating that I know I read them before applying myself.
  3. Thanks @kingcoon

    do you recommend any immigration lawyer or do we apply on our own by online ?

  4. If you don't have time to complete the application yourself and you have the budget to hire an immigration lawyer that would make sense, but otherwise I would recommend to complete the application yourself. I completed the application myself below you have the link that lets you know everything about the application what documents you need and how to complete them, read this carefully and stick to every suggestion in here you should be fine.

  5. @kingcoon Thanks, my doubts clear about education

    I have last doubts about funds about startup visa work permit
    Me, wife and our child, 3 persons of family, currently I'm alone applying for work permit and PR (because my mother will be alone at home, so I will sponsor them after getting established their)

    do you I need to proof $38,185 or just $24,949?

  6. Those kinds of questions are answered by an immigration lawyer. I have a similar situation, I'll travel to Canada alone at first leaving dependents my wife and kid home for 6 months or maybe more but I have on my bank account the fund to support a family of 3 just to be safe.
    I would assume that if you travel alone and will live in Canada alone for more than 6 months you would need only the fund for you since the funds are there to support you in your first 6 months of living in Canada, but it's always best to consult an immigration lawyer.

Share This Page