+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AbuDhabi VisaOffice - WorkPermit Inquiry, PLS HELP!!!

dustincarlisle

Apr 30, 2014
Canada
Hello Everyone,

Good day!
I just have a quick question. A prospective TFW who is based out of UAE will apply for a work permit as a Caregiver. Does he have to fill out the forms too for Live-In Caregiver even though he is not? I mean he will be on a live-out-basis kind of case so I am not sure if he still needs to fill those forms out for Live In? I’m so sorry, I know it is a bit no-brainer, I just want to confirm and double check with the experts here and with those who had the same experience.

Thanks very much for sharing.

rml

Jan 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Good day!
I just have a quick question. A prospective TFW who is based out of UAE will apply for a work permit as a Caregiver. Does he have to fill out the forms too for Live-In Caregiver even though he is not? I mean he will be on a live-out-basis kind of case so I am not sure if he still needs to fill those forms out for Live In? I’m so sorry, I know it is a bit no-brainer, I just want to confirm and double check with the experts here and with those who had the same experience.

Thanks very much for sharing.
Hi dustincarlisle,

I have the same question as yours, I am confused why are they using the term Live in Caregiver Program. Live in Caregiver Program is already closed I believe. I am not sure if Live in Caregiver in the UAE work permit instruction is the same as In home Caregiver.

Did you able to find out?

thanks