+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
Profile:
Bsc Electrical Engineering 2016 2.6cga
PGD CS 2020 3.83 cgpa
Work Experience: 2016-2019 for UK company remote, then self till current as web dev (all international clients)
Intended Program: Loyalist PGD AI and Data Science
Earning around 8.5k CAD equivalent per month (past 6 months) from different clients.
GIC 17k
IELTS 7

Applied from Pakistan with Spouse and Child
SDS 30 September
Medical Passed and review started 5 Nov
Refused 18 Nov
VO Abu Dhabi

Applied for GCMS Notes 18 Nov.

Refused as follows:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (BROTHER LIVES IN CANADA CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
(APPLYING STUDY DONT THEY KNOW THE PURPOSE?)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. (EARNING 50k CAD past 6 months - yet they treat like s*** to self employed ppl or freelancers)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. (NEVER EMPLOYED LOCALLY OR EVER WANT TO - CAN NEVER MAKE SIMILAR EARNINGS WHEN EMPLOYEED in PAKISTAN)

What to do next? Defer Jan 22 intake? get a refund? or take them to court for Judicial Review?

Reactions: RumezaJ

Windlessobject

Nov 9, 2021
Profile:
Bsc Electrical Engineering 2016 2.6cga
PGD CS 2020 3.83 cgpa
Work Experience: 2016-2019 for UK company remote, then self till current as web dev (all international clients)
Intended Program: Loyalist PGD AI and Data Science
Earning around 8.5k CAD equivalent per month (past 6 months) from different clients.
GIC 17k
IELTS 7

Applied from Pakistan with Spouse and Child
SDS 30 September
Medical Passed and review started 5 Nov
Refused 18 Nov
VO Abu Dhabi

Applied for GCMS Notes 18 Nov.

Refused as follows:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (BROTHER LIVES IN CANADA CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
(APPLYING STUDY DONT THEY KNOW THE PURPOSE?)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. (EARNING 50k CAD past 6 months - yet they treat like s*** to self employed ppl or freelancers)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. (NEVER EMPLOYED LOCALLY OR EVER WANT TO - CAN NEVER MAKE SIMILAR EARNINGS WHEN EMPLOYEED in PAKISTAN)

What to do next? Defer Jan 22 intake? get a refund? or take them to court for Judicial Review?
You should go for a degree pgd caused a rejection . Get a refund apply for university you already have a sound career so the officer think there is no progression of career by chooosing pgd . A degree will justify it .

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
You should go for a degree pgd caused a rejection . Get a refund apply for university you already have a sound career so the officer think there is no progression of career by chooosing pgd . A degree will justify it .
Universities for Masters requires good cgpa at BSc Level which is low in my case. They dont give admission on PGD grades that is why i mentioned it in sop as well. Because of medical condition I was able to get 2.6 but later I got 3.83 from PGD

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Universities for Masters requires good cgpa at BSc Level which is low in my case. They dont give admission on PGD grades that is why i mentioned it in sop as well. Because of medical condition I was able to get 2.6 but later I got 3.83 from PGD
You shouldn't have mentioned your CGPA in SOP since it is low. Do thorough research on finding admission in masters based on the BSc and PGD. PGD has a low approval rate, combined with a spouse and child you reduced your chances even further. You should only include family when you are going for a master/PhD at a reputed university.

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
You shouldn't have mentioned your CGPA in SOP since it is low. Do thorough research on finding admission in masters based on the BSc and PGD. PGD has a low approval rate, combined with a spouse and child you reduced your chances even further. You should only include family when you are going for a master/PhD at a reputed university.
I mentioned cgpa as ive tried universities all rejected with it so mentioned about that why going for pgd and not masters

Greeny786

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2021
BDW the damaged has been done. I applied arround 6 Universities and didnt get offer. Applied in certificate. U explaining to vo that u could not get admissions becoz low gpa. It means u created doubt after selecting diploma. Big risk on purpose of visit . u should only convince him why u selected diploma but u tod him about GPA

Leh98

Jul 19, 2021
Hi guys, Im new here! I applied for a post graduate work permit. I studied 5 years in a canadian university. Came back to the uae as things weren't so good because of the pendamic.
Applied July 4th with upfront medical.
Application received July 4th.
Medical passed August 10th
Review started august 10th.
Biometrics were still valid from 2016 when I applied for study permit.
no additional documents needed.
Few weeks back got a ghost update that my background check started.
(Note: Recieved a job offer August 30th, raised a webform)
Any feedbacks?

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Type of Application: Work Permit - Postdoctoral Fellowship
Application Country: Pakistan
Visa Office: Abu Dhabi

Application submission: 26 April 2021 (including my wife and 2 kids)
Biometric Instruction Letter: 26 April 2021
Biometric Completed: 28 April 2021 (updated on same day)
Medical Request Letter: 28 April 2021
Medical Completed : 25 May 2021
Police certificate: 5 July 2021 (through webform)
Additional document requested: 22 Augustl 2021
Additional document uploaded: 27 Augustl 2021
Last ghost update: 31Augustl 2021
Last ghost update: 4 October 2021
Why our application is not processing I applied LMIA base work permit in February 2021 but still not get any descion from embassy

Muhammadkashif

Star Member
Aug 18, 2021
Anybody can tell Abu Dhabi embassy is working or not
I’m waiting for a work permit application decision since February 21 any updates when they start giving results

Leh98

Jul 19, 2021
Anybody can tell Abu Dhabi embassy is working or not
I’m waiting for a work permit application decision since February 21 any updates when they start giving results
im sorry to hear its taking so long, but if it was going to be refused then it would be by now. Did you raise a webform? When I did, they told me that its not a priority and its in queue for processing.

Reactions: Aesopzai