+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Windlessobject

Nov 9, 2021
Hey guys yesterday I got my defer letter from September 2021 to September 2022 as there was no course available in January 2022.. received my BVL on 17th September but no PPR till now. So what to make out of it? Is there any chance of approval yet? Why are they not giving out my decision whether approval or refusal.
Did you uploaded new loa via webform

Windlessobject

Nov 9, 2021
No just informed them on webform that I ve got a new LOA.
Did you try to contact ircc on: 1-888-242-2100
The only problem is you need to have a canadian phone number in order to call them otherwise they will never pick your call.
If you are interested to call them i will help you create canadian phone number
Your application is well over normal processing time they might be able to answer you. An agent will answer your call but you will have to wait for hour or more but dont worry calling balance is unlimited the will tell you if it is efuse or accepted if decision has been made.

Last edited:

Jojo_999

Nov 3, 2021
The only problem is you need to have a canadian phone number in order to call them otherwise they will never pick your call.
Your application is well over normal processing time they might be able to answer you. An agent will answer your call but you will have to wait for hour or more but dont worry calling balance is unlimited the will tell you if it is efuse or accepted if decision has been made.
R u sure??

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Yeah ur right dear.. thanks a lot for ur concern.
Actually my consultant is in Canada so I'll ask him to call them from Canadian number otherwise I'll call them from here.
Thanks again

Windlessobject

Nov 9, 2021
Yeah ur right dear.. thanks a lot for ur concern.
Actually my consultant is in Canada so I'll ask him to call them from Canadian number otherwise I'll call them from here.
Thanks again
My consultant is from canada too but he is not giving me update so i think of calling him but then i thought it is useless only 10 days havepassed since i lodged