+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
2nd refusal
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
I have been in Canada for 4 years and have completed 2 years study and got 3 years Post graduate work permit But got sick and after then Covid happened could not go back to Canada but got rejected the same starting 2 reason
With by Limited employment prospects in your country
With by your current employment
Please kindly help me. I already in back home why they are refusing on that reason?

Reactions: Aesopzai

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
I have been in Canada for 4 years and have completed 2 years study and got 3 years Post graduate work permit But got sick and after then Covid happened could not go back to Canada but got rejected the same starting 2 reason
With by Limited employment prospects in your country
With by your current employment
Please kindly help me. I already in back home why they are refusing on that reason?
Don't tell me!!! U have already paid 4 visits to Canada and studied there also plus got WP too..... then why the hell are they refusing you buddy??
Didn't u get PR?

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Don't tell me!!! U have already paid 4 visits to Canada and studied there also plus got WP too..... then why the hell are they refusing you buddy??
Didn't u get PR?
My application has been shifted from Abu Dhabi to warsaw office.. they are even more strict as I've heard and slow in giving decisions too!!