+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

aspirantblossom

Sep 14, 2021
Abu dhabi office is very hard on Non-UAE residents applications applying within UAE. Wish you all the best bro

actually, we are in a difficult situation, we cant go to our home country (India) to apply, since we are residents here and they will think we are dodging the system, but at the same time, they don't want to approve us. It's so depressing and affecting the well being.

Reactions: RumezaJ

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
In UAE everyone who is not a local gets a residency visa as an expat and are under company sponsorship. Most people get rejection from AUH office based on this temporary status.

actually, we are in a difficult situation, we cant go to our home country (India) to apply, since we are residents here and they will think we are dodging the system, but at the same time, they don't want to approve us. It's so depressing and affecting the well being.
Yes bro thats what we have noticed here. PhD applications with full scholarship are also refused

aspirantblossom

Sep 14, 2021
I want to apply my file from India, non-sds, but it looks like you are going to dodge the system when you are still a resident in UAE. I wish we could justify to them in SOP that we cannot apply in UAE as they have issues with temporary residents, hence we are applying from our home country. Never mind - my brain just keeps thinking of solutions at the moment in order to reapply. :confused:

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
i am afraid if my study permit delays what i will do :( its really hard to be patience in this anxiety. I have so many positive points in my study visa application but one negative point give me stress which is, i already completed master in occupational health and safety from Turin University Italy in 2016 and after that i continued my job in dubai since 4 year, Visa officer may point on that if i already did master degree then why i going canada for one year certificate in a college. I explained very well in LOE but yes it is weak point, age i guess not an issue, i am 37 and half. Positive points are i went Italy for study and came back before visa expiry, 6 month salary credited in bank statement i uploaded, 70% advance fees paid to college, strong ties in dubai as i working here since years, house tenancy contract, bills etc attached but still i am in fear
The major issue is your temporary immigration status in UAE. I am not discouraging you, but these are facts. You must show home ties to your country where you belong. Not to the country where you have temporary status.

I would say chances are very very slim to get a study permit when you apply from outside your home country.

FahadSINP

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
I want to apply my file from India, non-sds, but it looks like you are going to dodge the system when you are still a resident in UAE. I wish we could justify to them in SOP that we cannot apply in UAE as they have issues with temporary residents, hence we are applying from our home country. Never mind - my brain just keeps thinking of solutions at the moment in order to reapply. :confused:
Apply from your home country you will get it. I did the same.

I am 35 years old and covered the education gap by work experience. Age is not an issue here

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
One of my Irani friend completed his master in Malaysia and was enrolled as a PhD student in the same university.

He got PhD admission in a canadian university (with no scholarship). He applied his study permit from Malaysia. His status was temperary in Malaysia, limited funding from his own family, his wife was also a PhD student in Malaysia.

His application was approved with no issue. I just imagined his result if he had applied in UAE

aspirantblossom

Sep 14, 2021
Apply from your home country you will get it. I did the same.

I am 35 years old and covered the education gap by work experience. Age is not an issue here
I want to apply from home country, but for that I will need to travel to homecountry, leave my current job and then also try IRCC to buy my story as to why I am now in my country to apply. Unfortunately, our current situation is already addressed in the IRCC system due to application rejected so even if I apply from home country now I need to make them believe why after so many years i have returned to my home country and applying the study permit.