+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I did yes, I mentioned my intention to return back to the UAE. as well as mentioned my ties to my home country. I have family ties in Canada, I have however not mentioned anything related to my family ties in Canada. Do you think that could be one of the reasons?
If you have family ties, that could one possibility but you should always show return to your home country as UAE is the third country for us, and how much ever we scream out loud that we will be able to obtain a visa in GCC when we return they just don't believe it.
I am a PR, and my sister who was also born and raised and lives in UAE was able to get SP twice (changed DLI before arrival in Canada).
Mentioned in the financial support letter that I was sponsoring her education and paying for everything. No income links to UAE other than parents living there and provided 0 links to home country and it wasn't an issue.

However, if you are male it could be a problem since your parents cannot sponsor you above the age of 21 in UAE so you would not be able to return to UAE without applying for your own visa (meaning you would need a job/employer which is not guaranteed). Women however can be sponsored by their parents indefinitely in the UAE as long as they are single/unmarried.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Yesterday morning when I logged in to my account, I saw a change in the status column, Application/Profile updated but nothing is changed in the profile. I believe that was a ghost update but I couldn't figure out what did they specifically updated
That was a ghost update, in order to know exactly and to be on point with your app, request GCMS notes if it's been a long time with no change etc.

Godsmercy

Sep 9, 2021
Yesterday morning when I logged in to my account, I saw a change in the status column, Application/Profile updated but nothing is changed in the profile. I believe that was a ghost update but I couldn't figure out what did they specifically updated
Likewise me I saw the same thing

Reactions: Sameeh87

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Unfortunately, there are not any update. I think that they are giving the priority to Fall intake.
Although I applied when the processing time showed 7 weeks, I will wait may be a bit more.
I hope there will be updated on my application.

hI , IS THERE ANY UPDATE ,