+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Post graduate Certificate in Accounting - York School of Continuing Studies - Age 22 years
Done BBA in Accounting and Finance from UAE - graduated in May 2021

So what was the refusal? your profile seems OK no gaps and the choice of the program are also in line with your previous course.

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
So what was the refusal? your profile seems OK no gaps and the choice of the program are also in line with your previous course.
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your immigration status.
I am holding a UAE resident visa under my parent's sponsorship. Born and brought out here

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
what exactly is the rejection based on immigration status ,
you are a student so obviously you just be under sponsorship ,
apply for GCMS

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020

Did you mention you would return to UAE, if yes that could be one of the reasons for the first and second point.

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
Did you mention you would return to UAE, if yes that could be one of the reasons for the first and second point.
I did yes, I mentioned my intention to return back to the UAE. as well as mentioned my ties to my home country. I have family ties in Canada, I have however not mentioned anything related to my family ties in Canada. Do you think that could be one of the reasons?

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I did yes, I mentioned my intention to return back to the UAE. as well as mentioned my ties to my home country. I have family ties in Canada, I have however not mentioned anything related to my family ties in Canada. Do you think that could be one of the reasons?

If you have family ties, that could one possibility but you should always show return to your home country as UAE is the third country for us, and how much ever we scream out loud that we will be able to obtain a visa in GCC when we return they just don't believe it.

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
If you have family ties, that could one possibility but you should always show return to your home country as UAE is the third country for us, and how much ever we scream out loud that we will be able to obtain a visa in GCC when we return they just don't believe it.
Its crazy and makes no sense to me at all, showed ties to my home country too (showing assets, bank statements, etc.) and my parents have stable jobs in the UAE too. My parents have also provided sponsorship letters saying they would support me for the duration of my study in Canada. Are you part of any Whatsapp groups where for Canadian visa applicants? If yes, you can drop me your email or contact me on simran1004@hotmail.com

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Its crazy and makes no sense to me at all, showed ties to my home country too (showing assets, bank statements, etc.) and my parents have stable jobs in the UAE too. My parents have also provided sponsorship letters saying they would support me for the duration of my study in Canada. Are you part of any Whatsapp groups where for Canadian visa applicants? If yes, you can drop me your email or contact me on simran1004@hotmail.com

I totally agree and understand your despair, since it doesn't make sense. SOP should state that you return to your home country.

Actually, I am not aware of any UAE group here, so if there is any please let me know, so I can be added too.

petnaz

Star Member
Aug 26, 2021
I totally agree and understand your despair, since it doesn't make sense. SOP should state that you return to your home country.

Actually, I am not aware of any UAE group here, so if there is any please let me know, so I can be added too.
Yes, thank you for all the support, I will definitely let you know of any UAE groups if I come across any. For now will order GCMS notes, and only apply for the 3rd time after I receive the notes.

Reactions: monaaziz

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Is there any whatsapp group for applicantd who have applied or have been refused? If you can drop your email, I will share my number
Sure. Check your inbox.