+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
I got a ghost update for my SP application yesterday. Also got an update for husband and kid' application and their medical passed and eligibility started. Our applications are processed in abu dhabi. How soon can we expect an answer?
Hi , i had also applied with hubby and kid for JAN intake 2022, Aug 10 medicals are passed , upfront , was your application approved

Anuj_Goel21

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hi Roselynne, I need small help, wanted to know if upfront medical can be done for kid(7 years old) as well?

My wife is planning for Jan-22 intake with Kid

Ryman

Aug 10, 2021
Sorry asking questions :
1-When was your review eligibility started??
2-Have you done medical on your own self or medical requested ???

Thanks very much .
No worries
1. It started around 10th June
2. No medical as we live in Uae

cutiemoon

Star Member
Jun 8, 2021
Guys IRCC isn’t processing us currently . Read this tweet from IRCC
1/2 Hi. Due to the impacts of COVID-19, we can’t process applications normally or give accurate processing times for most applications. We can confirm that we are currently prioritizing applications from those affected by the situation in Afghanistan.

they literally aren’t processing us at the moment

Alex222333

Mar 5, 2021
After I received a BVL email, I received a second email which has this content

" This refers to your application for a Canadian temporary resident visa. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:  Passport/Travel Document: The passport submitted with this application is to expire in November 2021. Please provide the bio-data page of your updated passport details.  This must be received at this office by: 2021/10/03"

I have updated and sent the info needed.

Do you think this email is geared towards ppr?