+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
I did but they said to send a webform so on August 30 I sent. I received my PPR today :D
Many congratulations bro. I tried to connect with the call center agent but they cut my call after saying that there is no one available currently

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
What is the reason for rejection? If you think you can clear their doubts you can apply for reconsideration. Many people got PPR after they applied for reconsideration.

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
What is the reason for rejection? If you think you can clear their doubts you can apply for reconsideration. Many people got PPR after they applied for reconsideration.
What does it mean reconsideration?
You mean apply all over again or just submit the webform for reconsideration??
I did not understand sorry .
Thanks

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
When he submitted webform?
After how long it took for him to get reply?
Thanks

He submitted on 30 Aug and received a response on 02 September. His application date is 04 July 2021, and eligibility had started the same day as its a reapplication for him, so it's strange that his file has still not been picked up.

Can @powereng1982 shed some light on the above scenario?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
He submitted on 30 Aug and received a response on 02 September. His application date is 04 July 2021, and eligibility had started the same day as its a reapplication for him, so it's strange that his file has still not been picked up.

Can @powereng1982 shed some light on the above scenario?
Actually each application is processed on its own merit and nobody really knows the reasons for such delays.

Like I give you my example. I applied in april 2021. One of my friend who applied 2 weeks later than me, his medical appointment dates are also later than mines and we both have same type of application (postdoctoral fellowship). We both applied for spouse and kids. He received request for additional documents in July and received PPR in August.

I received request for additional documents 2 weeks ago (VO asked me for same documents as they asked to my friend). While my friend is busy in flight booking but I am waiting for decision. Considering this, VO picked my file just 2 weeks ago, however, eligibility shows that it was started on the same day I performed my medical in May 2021.

Sorting of applications by VOs is beyond my understanding. Some get their results in weeks while many wait for months

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Actually each application is processed on its own merit and nobody really knows the reasons for such delays.

Like I give you my example. I applied in april 2021. One of my friend who applied 2 weeks later than me, his medical appointment dates are also later than mines and we both have same type of application (postdoctoral fellowship). We both applied for spouse and kids. He received request for additional documents in July and received PPR in August.

I received request for additional documents 2 weeks ago (VO asked me for same documents as they asked to my friend). While my friend is busy in flight booking but I am waiting for decision. Considering this, VO picked my file just 2 weeks ago, however, eligibility shows that it was started on the same day I performed my medical in May 2021.

Sorting of applications by VOs is beyond my understanding. Some get their results in weeks while many wait for months
Any update for medical request for People who applied in July?? Thanks

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
It has been a crazy situation in Delhi IRCC yesterday. One applicant who had BVL send an email to the Delhi Immigration office to follow up on his OPR, and in few hours he received his OPR. He communicated this message to one of the Watsapp Group and was communicated to most of the students waiting for BVL, and you won't believe they all sent a follow-up email and have successfully received OPR in a couple of hours. It was chaotic and everyone was forwarded their confirmation saying they have received OPR after sending an email to Delhi Immigration office.

Reactions: roro.xx

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
It has been a crazy situation in Delhi IRCC yesterday. One applicant who had BVL send an email to the Delhi Immigration office to follow up on his OPR, and in few hours he received his OPR. He communicated this message to one of the Watsapp Group and was communicated to most of the students waiting for BVL, and you won't believe they all sent a follow-up email and have successfully received OPR in a couple of hours. It was chaotic and everyone was forwarded their confirmation saying they have received OPR after sending an email to Delhi Immigration office.
Please kindly add me in that WhatsApp group. My WhatsApp number is
+923351275829
Thanks

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
SP + SOWP in the same application
Non SDS for Jan 2022 Intake
Submitted via UAE

SP + SOWP
Submitted application: 6 July
Biometric Update: 8 July
Upfront Medical, Medical passed: 11 July
Eligibility Review: 11 July
BVL: Waiting
PPR: Waiting

No update since 11 July
Hi , i am in the same state , July 31 lodged , upfront medicals for SP and OWP passsed aug 10, till now no response , UAE LODGED

Ryman

Aug 10, 2021
Is it possible to send a web form for reconsideration???
Can you do that for study permit? Is it possible I can send web form for reconsideration?

My application was rejected yesterday.

I received BVL on Friday from Abu Dhabi office and yesterday I received the refusal.

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Can you do that for study permit? Is it possible I can send web form for reconsideration?

My application was rejected yesterday.

I received BVL on Friday from Abu Dhabi office and yesterday I received the refusal.
If you can explain the reason they have mentioned in the rejection letter, you can send. Provide the document or justification/explanation and ask them to reevaluate your application.

Ryman

Aug 10, 2021
If you can explain the reason they have mentioned in the rejection letter, you can send. Provide the document or justification/explanation and ask them to reevaluate your application.
I am so sorry for all these questions. I applied on my own and I have zero knowledge of all this.I applied for myself, husband (visit visa only not owp) and my kids
I have already got the deferral letter from university for Jan intake (for that on Thursday before the rejection) .
Do I ask them to just reconsider my application along or for the other three applicants as well??