+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
Thanks bro. Waiting desperately for PPR request. My classes will be starting from Sept 8.
Hi
When did you apply ??
Thanks
I applied in July, 2021 it says we are reviewing your eligibility whether it meets the requirements.
Remember me in your prayers.
InshaAllah will get approved soon.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Hi
When did you apply ??
Thanks
I applied in July, 2021 it says we are reviewing your eligibility whether it meets the requirements.
InshaAllah will get approved soon.
My timeline is in signature.

roro.xx

Jul 14, 2021
Hi guys, I have some confusion about my webform situation

I sent a webform with additional documents (ircc didnt request for them, I sent on my own because I thought it would support my application more) and got a response 2 weeks later on august 14 saying "We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file" and that I have to fill another web form with my information and the sent documents

I just assumed that I mightve misspelled my name while filling out the webform initially so I refilled it, but now I'm not sure. Any idea what ircc meant with their response?

Also, will my application take another full 1-1.5 months (according to uae timeline) to get a decision?

aquarius1

Jan 20, 2014
My timeline is in signature.
Thanks,
Could you tell me did you get any email for when they started your eligibility??
Thanks
What does it mean we are reviewing you eligibility whether you meets the requirements???
It same thing they started reviewing eligibility right ???
Thanks

Ryman

Aug 10, 2021
Quick question can someone help me please.
If I apply for deferment (so I will be getting a new LOA from university for Jan intake) .
1. Do I need to use the web form to upload the new LOA?
2. Do I need to write another SOP ?
3. Is there any other document that needs to be uploaded with it or just a new LOA?
4. Also does my visa response timeline starts again from 0 weeks with the new LOA?

I would really appreciate if someone can help on these questions .

Thanks

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Thanks,
Could you tell me did you get any email for when they started your eligibility??
Thanks
What does it mean we are reviewing you eligibility whether you meets the requirements???
It same thing they started reviewing eligibility right ???
Thanks
No, I did not get email, I check my GCkey account daily since I submitted my application.
Yes, It means your eligibility review started, If you did not submit upfront medical so you will get request in next stage .

Reactions: 38bxiy

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Quick question can someone help me please.
If I apply for deferment (so I will be getting a new LOA from university for Jan intake) .
1. Do I need to use the web form to upload the new LOA?
2. Do I need to write another SOP ?
3. Is there any other document that needs to be uploaded with it or just a new LOA?
4. Also does my visa response timeline starts again from 0 weeks with the new LOA?

I would really appreciate if someone can help on these questions .

Thanks
1. Yes.
2. No.
3. Just New LOA.
4. No.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
Hi guys, I have some confusion about my webform situation

I sent a webform with additional documents (ircc didnt request for them, I sent on my own because I thought it would support my application more) and got a response 2 weeks later on august 14 saying "We verified the information you provided; however, it differs from the one we have on file" and that I have to fill another web form with my information and the sent documents

I just assumed that I mightve misspelled my name while filling out the webform initially so I refilled it, but now I'm not sure. Any idea what ircc meant with their response?

Also, will my application take another full 1-1.5 months (according to uae timeline) to get a decision?
No idea, but if they ask additional documents then its fine and things going in right direction. But yes your application might possible will take more time in your case but no one say that it would be 1 month or more than that.