+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Jaisonuae

Aug 14, 2021
If IRCC asked you for the renewed passport, then you will notice when you will see "we are reviewing additional documents". And if you have uploaded it through webform, then you should see it after you notice a ghost update.

For me, they have asked for:
1. brith certificates for my children and
2. proof of funds (although I have a job offer and my salary is clearly

Jaisonuae

Aug 14, 2021
I uploaded passport through Web form. IRCC didn't asked me. I did it by myself. What u mean by ghost update. Where it will reflect.

Bro if they asked proof of fund ..how it possible to show if we don't plan before. How much fund is needed. Is it an exceptional case ?. If they ask me I don't have to show in bank accounts.

Thanks

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I uploaded passport through Web form. IRCC didn't asked me. I did it by myself. What u mean by ghost update. Where it will reflect.

Bro if they asked proof of fund ..how it possible to show if we don't plan before. How much fund is needed. Is it an exceptional case ?. If they ask me I don't have to show in bank accounts.

Thanks
Ghost update is indication of some update in our applications. Everytime we sent a document/information for our application, we will notice a ghost update in next few days/weeks.

As per CIC job offer holders are exempted from providing of proof of funds. However visa officer can ask for it. May be because I have applied with my wife and 2 kids. They also asked proof of fund to another forum member and he provided it around 25k CAD for a family of 5. We are a family of 4 so I am expecting to arrange same.

Have you applied from Work permit?

Jaisonuae

Aug 14, 2021
Ghost update is indication of some update in our applications. Everytime we sent a document/information for our application, we will notice a ghost update in next few days/weeks.

As per CIC job offer holders are exempted from providing of proof of funds. However visa officer can ask for it. May be because I have applied with my wife and 2 kids. They also asked proof of fund to another forum member and he provided it around 25k CAD for a family of 5. We are a family of 4 so I am expecting to arrange same.

Have you applied from Work permit?
Oki. Dear ..thank you very much for the detailed information given
I applied for work permit on March 2021
biometrics on 24 March 2021
..from uae .
.In gckey it says "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Oki. Dear ..thank you very much for the detailed information given
I applied for work permit on March 2021
biometrics on 24 March 2021
..from uae .
.In gckey it says "we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements"
Bro If you have applied with your family, then expect proof of funds letter from Abu Dhabi in coming days. I was told by a forum member recently about this and now am telling this to everyone.

Reactions: RumezaJ

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I have passed the medical exam. How much time will it take more?