+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Pleasewait

Jul 27, 2021
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? My file is in Warsaw embassy of Canada.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, my student permit has been refused based on the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (I dont have any family in Canada and my has been living in Kuwait for over 20 years with running a business)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. (Studying is the purpose, seems vague)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. (I have got a secure as a risk analyst for an insurance firm and there are many insurance firms and financial institutions in Kuwait if i were loose my current job)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. (i have never had a gap in my employment since i graduated)

I will now apply for my GCMS notes to see what they have got to say so I can hire an immigration lawyer to help me.

I will be applying for a UK student visa within the next 2 weeks as a fall back option.

Cant believe they kept my file for over 5 months only to reject my application.

Good luck to everyone! Hope all of you will reach Canada in the next few months.
i see you applied in February. Sorry to hear this , this is unfair they take so long to decide

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hey
I got visa refusal and I raised webform. After one week I got this reply “your file has been sent immigration officer” and after that email I have received nothing. It’s been 55days and I’ve also sent them a reminder. Is this normal due to covid? My file is in Warsaw embassy of Canada.
You raised the web form after the refusal for your application?

studentpermitcomeon

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Kuwait
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
Sad to know this. What is your timeline and where you application was processed? Abu Dhabi??
Application lodged on 14.02.2021, biometrics done on 21.02.2021, eligibility review started on 25.07.2021, BVL on 26.07.2021 and refusal today. Processed in Abu Dhabi office

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
So they reviewed your file in a single day? eligibility started on 25th and bvl on 26th.
Any idea what happens during eligibility review? Mine has been processing since July 3

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
Any idea what happens during eligibility review? Mine has been processing since July 3
yeah.. My eligibility is under review since 14th May 2021. In this phase the VO checks all your documents in detail. Your SOP, Educational documents, Experience letters, Home ties proof, and sometimes, if necessary, they try to verify your experience as well (if provided documents seem suspicious)

Last edited:
Reactions: RumezaJ

sal2021

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
09-02-2021
Hi Guys,

Unfortunately, my student permit has been refused based on the following reasons:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence. (I dont have any family in Canada and my has been living in Kuwait for over 20 years with running a business)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit. (Studying is the purpose, seems vague)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. (I have got a secure as a risk analyst for an insurance firm and there are many insurance firms and financial institutions in Kuwait if i were loose my current job)

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. (i have never had a gap in my employment since i graduated)

I will now apply for my GCMS notes to see what they have got to say so I can hire an immigration lawyer to help me.

Good luck to everyone! Hope all of you will reach Canada in the next few months.
very very sorry to hear that, I am feeling very sad hearing this... I hope you succeed next time.
this is non sense bro.
I will be applying for a UK student visa within the next 2 weeks as a fall back option.
all best of luck bro, it's good to have a second option.

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
yeah.. My eligibility is under review since 14th May 2021. In this phase the VO checks all your documents in detail. Your SOP, Educational documents, Experience letters, Home ties proof, and sometimes, if necessary, they try to verify your experience as well (if provided documents seem suspicious)
If they take too long to update eligibility pass or fail, are there good chances of a positive outcome ?

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
If they take too long to update eligibility pass or fail, are there good chances of a positive outcome ?
PPR Chances are of course higher. I believe if they want to refuse your application, they would refuse it within a month after the start of eligibility review. But the eligibility status can only be verified via IRCC call or GCMS notes.

• Wow
Reactions: sal2021 and RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
PPR Chances are of course higher. I believe if they want to refuse your application, they would refuse it within a month after the start of eligibility review. But the eligibility status can only be verified via IRCC call or GCMS notes.
I called IRCC canada today and they couldn’t connect me to an agent . also i found out my case is at Abu dhabi office
I am worried because my school starts 1 sept and deadline for deferral is August 18

Reactions: Aesopzai

EAK

Star Member
Jul 5, 2021
I called IRCC canada today and they couldn’t connect me to an agent . also i found out my case is at Abu dhabi office
I am worried because my school starts 1 sept and deadline for deferral is August 18
if u hve applied before 15th May, u will get the decision in the first or maximum second week of August.