Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
03-03-2021
Med's Request
03-05-2020
Med's Done....
03-05-2020
Hello all,

So i have been monitoring this "SUB" for a while now and i decided to make an acount to update you on my application.
I have applied for a study permit on 3rd of March and the Biometric request came on the 4th, completed it on the 7th and updated on the online application on the 9th.
From the 9th until the 1st and the 4th of April I have received 2 updates, first which changed my eligibility to '
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

and the other changed the background check to
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

It's my first time applying so I assume that they are currently working on the applications.

Abdullahi98

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Since the basis of canada visa refusals is "i am not satisfied you will leave canada"..i reently got gcms and notes say "satisfied applicant is a bonafide student to canada.Satisfied applicant will leave at the end of study period"..have i beat them?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Mine stated a month ago but after that no update
Right now, everything is unpredictable. If you see mostly Indian applicants they are getting PPR's without even having their review started or getting BVL's (on CIC portal). I don't think they update status on real time basis. Everything seems very random and messy so its a wait and watch.