+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi @Shaild, I've applied for SOWP. Vienna is my secondary visa office, got to know this upon the reception of GCMS notes. They've mentioned this is due to work load distribution.
Hi, is your SP approved already ? I have applied for SP & SOWP both together and it has the same remarks about workload distribution.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi@shaild in a way is it not good for uae applicant if their application is processed outside instead of Abu Dhabi? At least our vulnerability becasue of being uae resident seems to be reduced, correct?
No idea, this is why I am trying to get some data based on success rate in the past.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Shaild,
I hope you are well. Kindly advise total how many days it took for getgcms.com to receive your GCMS notes?

Any other update from GCMS notes you got or just the information that your file is in Vienna office and that's it.

Last one, any idea if these notes which you received are the date when you apply or current updated status?
It took around 30 days. It was generated within 2 weeks of application and delivered on 4th week so not the most updated. Only update was criminality passed and info sharing complete. Rest all fields were blank. In one field it was mentioned file was moved to Vienna office due to work load distribution. That's all.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
It took around 30 days. It was generated within 2 weeks of application and delivered on 4th week so not the most updated. Only update was criminality passed and info sharing complete. Rest all fields were blank. In one field it was mentioned file was moved to Vienna office due to work load distribution. That's all.
Thanks Shaild, I have applied GCMS notes from them too but I have not received yet and now it almost 45 days from the application. Do we need to send a follow up email to getgcms.com ?

Any other group or forum where SP+SOWP from UAE applicants share the details?. If not then maybe we should create one in order to understand what are the timelines because I feel SP got delayed due to SOWP however, I could be wrong though.

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Hai Sandeep thanks for the info, may i know which month you nsubmitted your files just want to understand orderof file they procesisng, also what the stage now waiitng for BL and PPR?
Submitted on Feb 25th AUH Visa office. Eligibility review started on March 10th or 11th no updates since then.

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
My case is pretty similar...Criminality and Info sharing complete while Eligibility was left blank. I couldn't find any comments made by the Visa Officer, looks like my application isn't picked for a review yet.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Thanks Shaild, I have applied GCMS notes from them too but I have not received yet and now it almost 45 days from the application. Do we need to send a follow up email to getgcms.com ?
Did you use the IRCC option or CBSA ? IRCC can take upto 90 days as they are totally overwhelmed, CBSA is faster. You can write to them if it is over 30 days to see the status.

Any other group or forum where SP+SOWP from UAE applicants share the details?. If not then maybe we should create one in order to understand what are the timelines because I feel SP got delayed due to SOWP however, I could be wrong though.
Haven't come across many to be honest. You may be right about the processing time for SP + SOWP, lots of SP applicants have already got their decisions who applied last year. I am just hoping this wait is worth our while and we get our PPR's.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
My case is pretty similar...Criminality and Info sharing complete while Eligibility was left blank. I couldn't find any comments made by the Visa Officer, looks like my application isn't picked for a review yet.
Yes, exactly the same. When did you apply for your SP and when did you ask for your GCMS notes ?

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Yes, exactly the same. When did you apply for your SP and when did you ask for your GCMS notes ?
I've applied for SOWP, current processing time is 57weeks :(
I received my notes almost 2 months ago.
Hopefully we all get PPR soon

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY

If you were not notified about the status of your GCMS in the first 30 days then your file is considered as deemed refusal, yes you should be contacting about the status right away

Last edited: