+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

syrianapplicant2001

Star Member
Mar 6, 2021
Congratulations!

When did you had previous rejection and what did you do in this application ? Your inputs will help applicants who got rejected and planning for re-applying.

Thanks
My previous application was submitted in October 26, 2020 and refused after two weeks. The officer was not satisfied that I will leave Canada at the end of my stay.
In the next application I showed assets and spent a lot of time on writing an SOP.

Reactions: aspirant256

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Is there a specific form for this consent letter?
No Idea. You can get in touch with VFS Lebanon. They should guide you. Or you can courier them your passport directly and I think they will courier it back to you. Call VFS and check. Btw, some VFS also provide pickup & deliver facility on extra charge.

Last edited:

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Guys, would that be good Idea to call Abu Dhabi embassy to check the update ? Did anyone do that ? what was there response ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Is anyone here whose secondary office is in Vienna ? You would know this if you have ordered GCMS notes in the past. I just wanted to find out if applicants whose file is sitting in Vienna is what is causing the delay?

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
I did order gcms and the final decision was empty, but last week I got a request for a new LOA even though I started online in Fall 2020.
[/QUOTSo send your Entrollment certiifcate as long as you are not deffered you do not have LOA
Is anyone here whose secondary office is in Vienna ? You would know this if you have ordered GCMS notes in the past. I just wanted to find out if applicants whose file is sitting in Vienna is what is causing the delay?
Hi Shaild, we can request GCMS note upon Visa decision only right. During the waiting period do we have the option to request , if yes from where we can request GC key?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hi Shaild, we can request GCMS note upon Visa decision only right. During the waiting period do we have the option to request , if yes from where we can request GC key?
No, you can apply for GCMS notes at any point of time during your application and any no of time.

If you know someone in Canada having a PR or citizenship they can apply on your behalf as well as price is around $5. If not, then you can use third party websites, there are many available online. I used getgcms.com. Keep in mind it will take a minimum of 30 days

A-Z

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
Hi @Shaild, I've applied for SOWP. Vienna is my secondary visa office, got to know this upon the reception of GCMS notes. They've mentioned this is due to work load distribution.

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Hi @Shaild, I've applied for SOWP. Vienna is my secondary visa office, got to know this upon the reception of GCMS notes. They've mentioned this is due to work load distribution.
Hi@shaild in a way is it not good for uae applicant if their application is processed outside instead of Abu Dhabi? At least our vulnerability becasue of being uae resident seems to be reduced, correct?

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
No, you can apply for GCMS notes at any point of time during your application and any no of time.

If you know someone in Canada having a PR or citizenship they can apply on your behalf as well as price is around $5. If not, then you can use third party websites, there are many available online. I used getgcms.com. Keep in mind it will take a minimum of 30 days
Hi Shaild,
I hope you are well. Kindly advise total how many days it took for getgcms.com to receive your GCMS notes?

Any other update from GCMS notes you got or just the information that your file is in Vienna office and that's it.

Last one, any idea if these notes which you received are the date when you apply or current updated status?