+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Completely unpreditable seems like Sepetember files are pending, uodates showcased there is some movements hopefully soon this week get results upon aged of files even fresh files does not required much background checks lets hope and pray
August applicants like me are also waiting. :/

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Hi applied in August :) Still waiting
Your application might got approved already. Apply for GCMS notes. I saw a post here, a user said, he applied GCMS notes after waiting for 8 months and saw that his daughter application was approved and due to some reason did not receive notification. He later raised concern with IRCC and completed the PPR process.

Last edited:

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Your application might got approved already. Apply for GCMS notes. I saw a post here, a user said, he applied GCMS notes after waiting for 8 months and saw that his daughter application was approved and due to some reason did not receive notification. He later raised concern with IRCC and completed the PPR process.
I did order gcms and the final decision was empty, but last week I got a request for a new LOA even though I started online in Fall 2020.

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
I did order gcms and the final decision was empty, but last week I got a request for a new LOA even though I started online in Fall 2020.
[/QUOTSo send your Entrollment certiifcate as long as you are not deffered you do not have LOA

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
Yes I did send it and still waiting its been 8 months xD

I ordered another gcms noted which came in today and final decision is still empty :)

Bravesm

Mar 23, 2021
Yes I did send it and still waiting its been 8 months xD

I ordered another gcms noted which came in today and final decision is still empty :)
Where are you applying GCMS notes ? How much is that costing ? and in how many days you get the notes once orderd ?