+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
Did anyone try to login into their IRCC profile today? For me, the current status shows application/profile updated.
Hai Sandeep thanks for the info, may i know which month you nsubmitted your files just want to understand orderof file they procesisng, also what the stage now waiitng for BL and PPR?

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Hai Sandeep thanks for the info, may i know which month you nsubmitted your files just want to understand orderof file they procesisng, also what the stage now waiitng for BL and PPR?
Same is happening with me .by the way I applied in the last week of February

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
Completely unpreditable seems like Sepetember files are pending, uodates showcased there is some movements hopefully soon this week get results upon aged of files even fresh files does not required much background checks lets hope and pray

MELBINJOSE

Mar 20, 2021
Completely unpreditable seems like Sepetember files are pending, updates showcased there are some movements hopefully soon this week get results upon aged of files even fresh files does not required much background checks lets hope and pray

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
Completely unpreditable seems like Sepetember files are pending, uodates showcased there is some movements hopefully soon this week get results upon aged of files even fresh files does not required much background checks lets hope and pray
Did you apply from uae ?

lyv

Apr 4, 2021
Could the recent intermittent changes in status update mean VO work in progress? Especially for people with status under review few days after application.