+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

saurav1

Apr 11, 2014
So sorry to hear that. You can always reapply from home country, if you have applied from UAE.
Even though we live in UAE, and passport indicates that we are constantly been in UAE ( didn't live in home country for a continuous period of time) , still can apply for home country?

saurav1

Apr 11, 2014
Get the GCMS notes and reapply after understanding what made VO decide that you will not leave Canada.
Bro, the VO in abu dhabi is working on half salary, so that's why so many rejections..
By the way, if I don't apply for GCMC ( to save time ) and just reapply from home country, do u think there's anything I m losing?

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Bro, the VO in abu dhabi is working on half salary, so that's why so many rejections..
By the way, if I don't apply for GCMC ( to save time ) and just reapply from home country, do u think there's anything I m losing?
In my opinion yes, You have to identify the root cause of your rejection. VO would have mentioned what made him feel that you won't leave Canada, those information will surely help you to reframe your SOP and reapply with more confidence. Also, I recommend you review your GCMS notes along with an expert before you reapply.

Reactions: saurav1

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Even though we live in UAE, and passport indicates that we are constantly been in UAE ( didn't live in home country for a continuous period of time) , still can apply for home country?
Well, this is a grey area. Not very common with Indians but if you browse through the forum lots of phillipinos apply from UAE with all details of home country. Their file lands in Manila and processed there. They submit their passports here in UAE. Works perfectly for them. Have not come across any Indian who has done it here though.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
In my opinion yes, You have to identify the root cause of your rejection. VO would have mentioned what made him feel that you won't leave Canada, tose information will surely help you to reframe your SOP and reapply with more confidence. Also, I recommend you review your GCMS notes along with an expert before you reapply.
I agree with this, lots of Indians also get rejection reason as will not go back home. Best would be to eliminate any of those doubts and get GCMS. Eventually you would save more time by applying with the information that VO wants to see.

Reactions: saurav1

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Well, this is a grey area. Not very common with Indians but if you browse through the forum lots of phillipinos apply from UAE with all details of home country. Their file lands in Manila and processed there. They submit their passports here in UAE. Works perfectly for them. Have not come across any Indian who has done it here though.
I was been told even if you apply from India, your passport and immigration status clearly show to the VO that you're not in your home country for years. Not sure if it's true information. Maybe VO has a visa approval quota from each country.

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
I was been told even if you apply from India, your passport and immigration status clearly show to the VO that you're not in your home country for years. Not sure if it's true information. Maybe VO has a visa approval quota from each country.
No idea how it works, hence I said a grey area because there have been people who have done it this way (in fact a lot) from PH and got approved.

Danny1981

Star Member
Dec 28, 2020
You have to make your home ties stronger.
I read somewhere in this forum, one Indian living in UAE got approval on his fourth application, when he applied from India. Now not able to find the thread. He applied through an agent from Kochi, Kerala. He did not even fly back to India to submit his documents.

Nadeemcadxb

Star Member
Mar 31, 2020
Don't be frustrated bro. Try for other countries. Currently UK has higher visa + 2 years work permit, same goes for Ireland, specially if you from IT or finance background. I also kept Ireland as backup because, I am quite sure my results will be same as your since i showed similar type of family ties.
Dear, Can you please share some more details if you have gathered about Ireland. Specifically on mature students

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
For applicants from India, it has been raining PPR's this week. Most had a pattern of review starting a day prior to receiving correspondence letter and PPR. Hope we hear from Abu Dhabi office soon. Didnt see much actions since last month.
Yes, yesterday night my sister-in-law received a PPR request, she applied from India. Her SOP wasn't that good and she did not provide any document for proof of fund rather than her first-year tuition fee payment receipt and GIC.