+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Engineer43

May 9, 2019
Received BVL for parent visit visa application, applied in Nov 2019 medical passed July 2020, BVL received Jan 2021 and web form raised with additions application info and documents,

Ahsanh561

Nov 23, 2019
did u give biometric already ?

reviewing means they started checking your eligibility (Y)
[/QUOTE

Hi, did you guys write a letter to the officer stating reasons to study in canada, if so what would be the template? Also for the biometric do we need to pay for it first or do it upfront ?

Hiilwis

Jan 11, 2021
I had applied for a program at York University the duration of which is for about 8 months (Jan 11 to Aug 11)
and had applied for study permit by Nov 6th and I am currently awaiting a PPR.
But now I'm withdrawing from this program and have applied for a different 2 year Msc program that starts in September at a different University.
My question is, as I am still awaiting PPR... how should I proceed further with IRCC?
Would I have to cancel my Application and start a new one?
or just send them the new Letter of Acceptance from the new University and maybe a new Letter of Explanation (as it is a different program)?
What if I do get a PPR BEFORE I get an offer letter?
Is it okay to get it stamped and then make changes?

Im very confused and Im not sure who to ask or how to proceed.

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I had applied for a program at York University the duration of which is for about 8 months (Jan 11 to Aug 11)
and had applied for study permit by Nov 6th and I am currently awaiting a PPR.
But now I'm withdrawing from this program and have applied for a different 2 year Msc program that starts in September at a different University.
My question is, as I am still awaiting PPR... how should I proceed further with IRCC?
Would I have to cancel my Application and start a new one?
or just send them the new Letter of Acceptance from the new University and maybe a new Letter of Explanation (as it is a different program)?
What if I do get a PPR BEFORE I get an offer letter?
Is it okay to get it stamped and then make changes?

Im very confused and Im not sure who to ask or how to proceed.

Hi,

I suggest you wait for the PPR and once you receive the offer of admission you can change the DLI online without any issue.

If you withdraw now or submit the LOA thru webform, it will mean that you will have to show the proof of funds and revise SOP again almost like a new application.

However, feel free to let more comments thru for your query.