+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Yes multiple of students got Visa through non sds without IELTS.
oh, thanks. this is relief me :) . So they did not submit their IELTS result at the time when they submit the application right? is it from abudhabi

DKShu

Star Member
Nov 27, 2020
oh, thanks. this is relief me :) . So they did not submit their IELTS result at the time when they submit the application right? is it from abudhabi
Ilets is not required in Non-SDS. And they didn't give Ilets that is why they applied non-SDS.

Reactions: coolcham

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Hello All,

Applied on 25th Dec from UAE. Just out of curiosity, what will be the first movement in my profile. Have read usually people receive Bio request in 24 hours. I understand its holidays now so hoping by early next week ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Biometric appointment in Dubai shows next availability on 2nd Feb 2021. Is this usual wait time or should I get it done from Abu Dhabi where the first availability shows 10th Jan 21 ?

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
Biometric appointment in Dubai shows next availability on 2nd Feb 2021. Is this usual wait time or should I get it done from Abu Dhabi where the first availability shows 10th Jan 21 ?
Hi All,

Just want to give this query a boost. From anyone who has done Bio before from Dubai I wanted to check if this long wait time is usual ? I want to avoid going to AUH as it is additional expense doing PCR, etc but if no other choice then will proceed with that.

Ahsanh561

Nov 23, 2019
Hi, for the proof of funds which is the best option to show? Is it better to show with the bank account or get a GIC from a Canadian financial institution?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
If Anyone applied through IDP Abudhabi for student permit? I am concerning to go with them because to get the study permit its bit complex.
kindly advice