+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Firstly, it is not required for non-sds applicants from IRCC. However, if you want to include it then it should be academic and not general since, for any university admissions, academic is the requirement.

I would suggest not to include it in the application, as it may impact the decision of the VO.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Firstly, it is not required for non-sds applicants from IRCC. However, if you want to include it then it should be academic and not general since, for any university admissions, academic is the requirement.

I would suggest not to include it in the application, as it may impact the decision of the VO.
Ok friend. U think if I add the general Ielts ,it would be negative to my visa? However my college did not say the ielts should be academic

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
Ok friend. U think if I add the general Ielts ,it would be negative to my visa? However my college did not say the ielts should be academic
See if you research the forums, you will find some information on this. Forums are for discussion and suggestion - but the decision should always be yours. You can mention on the SOP about your IELTS, if you wish that is also a great way to show your IELTS scoring.

Reactions: coolcham

Shaild

Oct 17, 2019
There are lot of things that IRCC does not officially state however if you are going for studies it is imperative they will want to see your language skills if suited to academic abilities. Rest is upto you.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Ok, what I should mention in the Sop regarding the IELTS. or what if I not include the language result at all when submit to the visa?
See if you research the forums, you will find some information on this. Forums are for discussion and suggestion - but the decision should always be yours. You can mention on the SOP about your IELTS, if you wish that is also a great way to show your IELTS scoring.