+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Just graduated from bachelor's in May at Abu Dhabi so there was no education gap and the post grad certificate is in the same field. IELTS Academic 8.5/9 (Reading 8.5, Listening 9, Writing 7, Speaking 8.5). I studied for a semester in the U.S and have a U.S student visa valid until 2022 which probably helped. I put my travel history to the u.s, u.k, thailand, turkey etc. as well. I showed ties to my home country by my parents land and house properties and wrote in my SOP how I am doing the course to get better job opportunities back home.
Congrats. Your IELTS score pretty solid… Your travel history backed up your application

Reactions: convergeboy

convergeboy

Jun 8, 2021
I have a question. So my application was done through Abu Dhabi VAC but can I submit my passport in a different country VFS as I am not in the UAE anymore?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
I have a question. So my application was done through Abu Dhabi VAC but can I submit my passport in a different country VFS as I am not in the UAE anymore?
I know someone who got their application approved from India and passport stamped in the UAE. You should just confirm once by contacting VFS! I have seen people contact them regarding this.

Reactions: convergeboy

Cmu

Mar 2, 2021
@shalid ,I applied for gcms through gcmsonline.after 30 days I received an email from them saying that notes are attached. When I opened it was a copy of my application only but without notes. I contacted them again they said they had already contacted the agency in canada for the same . Could you please share your thoughts on it ?

MLV05

May 18, 2021
Me too recommend interview and offices AUH and windsor. As I read in the forum, recommend interview is much better than a straight refusal. Many people last year got AIP while their eligibility was recommend interview.
Let's pray for a positive result..

Reactions: sal2021

Aria29

Jun 7, 2021
Has any May 15 applicants got any update on their application? As for me, my eligibility started on 7th June.

Jithin84

Jun 9, 2021
Applied from Bahrain with upfront medical:

May 9th - Applied online
May 10th - Biometrics Invitation Letter
May 11th - Biometrics sent and application updated
May 25th - Upfront medical validated to be passed
May 26th - Biometrics Validity Letter
June 6th (early morning) - Ghost update / Passport Request.
hey was ur applctn done thru sds ?

Jithin84

Jun 9, 2021
FOR BETTER CLARITY, asking for all NRI's working from Middle East or worked in Middle East and submitted for study permit in India through SDS or non-SDS...

1)what address did you fill in as the present address in the Family Information form ?
2)what address appears on the Biometrics letter ?(those who got the visa passed pls answer this)
3) For those who were working in GCC and later applied from India, can you tell me where do you think the visa was processed ?
4) Have all of you applied through SDS ?

Would be grateful if I got response on these 3...