+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abudhabi visa office gather here please

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
as far as i know they don’t schedule medical on call. You have to request them over the email on canmedpk@iom.int with these details
  • Passport No.
  • Complete Name
  • Date of Birth
  • Contact Number
  • Visa Category
  • IME (if you have received medical request letter)
  • Location/City for Screening
@RumezaJ he is right. Send them the email you will get a response within 24 hours

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Brother i am waiting for medical request
I am trying to go for upfront medical but it seems impossible as i am in karachi now ,physicians here never answer my calls

my eligibility review started July 2, no updates after that !!!
They dont respond to calls. As per their instructions, they only provide appointment through email. I also did my medical at IOM karachi

Reactions: RumezaJ

mhdcanada

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
I called the IRCC helpline yesterday to check the status of the application.
The IVR provided the same information as it is showing on my account. Upon selecting the option of transferring it to the call centre agent, it said:
We are receiving a high volume of the call at this moment, you may try later or check the status online in your account and disconnected the call.
I thought that would be the option to get the latest information but seems like they don't entertain the calls from Study permit applicants.
Frustrating.

Reactions: powereng1982

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
90% of the applicants here are not getting any response from Abu Dhabi Visa office. I'm unable to understand what they are doing since 2 months
My classes were due on 1st sept 2021but still no response from Abu Dhabi VO.. now we ll have defer to jan 2022. And hope for visa approval.

Reactions: mhdcanada

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
My classes were due on 1st sept 2021but still no response from Abu Dhabi VO.. now we ll have defer to jan 2022. And hope for visa approval.

The application processing time is not same for everyone. I put complete SDS application for my nephew on 21st May 21 and received PPR on 28th June 21. Further, two of my friends applied as well. one SDS applied on 23 March 21 received the decision on 20 June. other Non-SDS applied from UAE on 26 April 21 received the decision on 10th June 21.

On the other hand, I applied on 3rd August 20 received a refusal on 8th March 21, applied again on 25th July 21.

NomanAhmed96

Nov 16, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
29-05-2021
Med's Request
12-08-2021
Med's Done....
17-08-2021
Passport Req..
30-09-2021
I Just got response from Abu Dhabi Visa office in against of my web form.

"Dear Applicant,

Re Application number

Thank your for your Email.

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates"

monaaziz

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
I Just got response from Abu Dhabi Visa office in against of my web form.

"Dear Applicant,

Re Application number

Thank your for your Email.

All applications for temporary/permanent residence in Canada are subject to statutory requirements, including background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted temporary/permanent resident status. We are currently conducting certain background investigations.

Our website, http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp, notes the processing times for the different categories of applications and for residents and nationals of certain countries.

We trust this information will be of assistance.

Regards,

Client Experience Team | R.A

IRCC Abu Dhabi

United Arab Emirates"

When did you raise this webform?

Vycanis

Star Member
Mar 19, 2018
So the email indicates that they are now checking the background checks and you have passed medicals, so inshallah the decision should be out soon.
In my case, my medical passed on 2nd August and the eligibility review started on the same date. However, my medical expired on 13 August and my medical status goes back to we don't need your medical from Medical passed on 25th August.