Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Applied work permit (postdoc) from Pakistan. VO is Abu Dhabi
Open work permit for my spouse and study permit for me . I applied from USA, spouse in pakistan and visa office is Abu Dhabi. Still waiting on damn medical request

Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Open work permit for my spouse and study permit for me . I applied from USA, spouse in pakistan and visa office is Abu Dhabi. Still waiting on damn medical request
And why dont your spouse take medical upfront? You can upload it through webform.

What if tomorrow you get your PPR and medical request for your spouse?

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
Since you are in USA, I believe you dont need medical, right? Only your spouse will need it
I assumed the same, but my school LOA states i need to get the medical exam done.

you think i will get ppr tomorrow even though my case is at Abu Dhabi ?

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
I assumed the same, but my school LOA states i need to get the medical exam done.

you think i will get ppr tomorrow even though my case is at Abu Dhabi ?
I have no idea if schools can determine the medical examinations requirement, however the private medical insurance company for international students can. For example I was able to get study permit for malaysia without the need of medical. However after arrived there, I was required to undergo a medical to get the insurance.

If you dont need it for the canadian immigration I am sure you will hear something then.

Reactions: RumezaJ

RumezaJ

Jun 2, 2021
Texas, USA
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
18-06-2021
Med's Request
Tbd
Med's Done....
Tbd
And why dont your spouse take medical upfront? You can upload it through webform.

What if tomorrow you get your PPR and medical request for your spouse?
I have no idea if schools can determine the medical examinations requirement, however the private medical insurance company for international students can. For example I was able to get study permit for malaysia without the need of medical. However after arrived there, I was required to undergo a medical to get the insurance.

If you dont need it for the canadian immigration I am sure you will hear something then.
yes i know it sounds weird. My LOA says i am required to undergo medical because my program requires a practicum. I hope they send me a correspondence soon, i have raised webforms last week