+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi Work permit timeline with LMIA Dec 2022

Dealings55

Jan 8, 2023
Y

Yes and I mail to Abu Dhabi embassy also the reply from Abu Dhabi embassy was “If a work permit application is not for employment in a critical sector, it will remain in queue for processing; however, it will not be prioritized.”
And also got mail from IRCC Canada it was like this “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office which began processing your application in Canada. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

So these were the reply from them
Does your review of eligibility read: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement?
I mean based on your timeline.

i also received such reply: your file is currently awaiting review by an officer on the 31st JAN 2022 by then it had showed eligibility started on timeline.

Last edited:

Suz1167

Jan 1, 2023
Does your review of eligibility read: we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement?
I mean based on your timeline.

i also received such reply: your file is currently awaiting review by an officer on the 31st JAN 2022 by then it had showed eligibility started on timeline.
Yes same like you said we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement? N u do not need medical also no additional documents also no need interview and also we are processing your background check and lastly your application is on progress

Dealings55

Jan 8, 2023
Yes same like you said we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirement? N u do not need medical also no additional documents also no need interview and also we are processing your background check and lastly your application is on progress
Exactly as my timeline also.

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
I have seen one youtube video which shows abu dhabi applications get Processed in like 2 month for truckers. I heard Mostly nowdays they taking 6 months

benyamin.2022

Dec 15, 2022
Y

Yes and I mail to Abu Dhabi embassy also the reply from Abu Dhabi embassy was “If a work permit application is not for employment in a critical sector, it will remain in queue for processing; however, it will not be prioritized.”
And also got mail from IRCC Canada it was like this “
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We are happy to confirm that the information you provided was transferred to the responsible office which began processing your application in Canada. Rest assured that they will communicate with you if further information is required.

So these were the reply from them
probably I get the same reply if I ask since mine is not a critical sector as well, but it is good to know that this is how they proceed with our application, hopefully, we hear some good news soon. Thanks again for sharing your experience.

rahulc1

Jan 12, 2023
Please could anyone here share the whatsapp (or telegram) group link for this subjected topic, if created already ?

Appreciate and thanks.

Dealings55

Jan 8, 2023
Work permit complete Application submit date 24th November 2021 and still waiting. Any one got recent update?

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
My brother got his ppr request on April 20, 2023 from UAE Abu dhabi, profession truck driver. Application submission date Dec 04, 2022. Lmia based work permit!

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Hi, its new thread for Abu Dhabi applicant
my brother applied work permit outside Canada from UAE with LMIA
NOC 73300
occupation Truck driver
medical upfront
Here is his time line

Application submitted 4 December
Biometrics updated from previous visitor visa refusal file on 5 December
Review of edibility started: 28th December

Please share your time line for work permit applications here from Abu Dhabi office
Websites 30 weeks, I don't think its gonna take that long.
PPR recieved April 20, 2023 from Abu dhabi, UAE