+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

KenVir

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi guys,
Submitted my pp to ADVAC on 4th Nov. Wanted to know what is the current turn over time and get my pp back? I have vacation booked on 30th of this month.

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
Took us 15 Days to get approved from ADVO through VFS Dubai. Please see below timeline. Total time estimate for PPO-COPR was 20 days in Nov 2019

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Took us 15 Days to get approved from ADVO through VFS Dubai. Please see below timeline. Total time estimate for PPO-COPR was 20 days in Nov 2019
In mine they mentioned sending it to Abu Dhabi, so did yours say you should send it to VFS Dubai specifically?

comet7700

Aug 24, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
27/03/2019
It always has to go to Abu Dhabi. But you can submit at any VAC. AUH or DXB

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Hello guys!

Congrats to all Successful applicants. Can you please share your timeline from AOR to PPR for work permit through advo?

Thankyou in advance :)

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
WP application sent through VFS Dubai a week back, No AOR/UCI Received yet! is this normal?:rolleyes:

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
Hi - Did anybody from Middle East receive PPR recently? I just received a few days back. Wanted to double check on the documents we need to submit. As per the email, we need to submit passport, a copy of the email, 2 photographs.
Please let me know if I am missing something. I will be sending these documents via Aramex to the Abu Dhabi office. Is any other additional document needed? Is consent form needed?
Please help - since I need to submit in 30 days. Thanks a lot.

Ysiraj32

Aug 19, 2018
Hi - Did anybody from Middle East receive PPR recently? I just received a few days back. Wanted to double check on the documents we need to submit. As per the email, we need to submit passport, a copy of the email, 2 photographs.
Please let me know if I am missing something. I will be sending these documents via Aramex to the Abu Dhabi office. Is any other additional document needed? Is consent form needed?
Please help - since I need to submit in 30 days. Thanks a lot.
It's quiet straight forward. Don't complicate it. Just follow the instructions - Original passport, email, 2 photographs as per the specifications mentioned.

It is always recommended to use Aramex since they are well aware of the protocol rather than going to unknown courier agent and have them explain everything.

payal8502

Star Member
Mar 13, 2019
It's quiet straight forward. Don't complicate it. Just follow the instructions - Original passport, email, 2 photographs as per the specifications mentioned.

It is always recommended to use Aramex since they are well aware of the protocol rather than going to unknown courier agent and have them explain everything.
Thanks. I had sent the passports along with the letter and photographs through Aramex to the Abu Dhabi VO. Today the status of my application in IRCC changed to "Approved". Does this mean that they have issued the COPR and PR visa on the passports? Pls advise? Thanks.

nkur

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Need some help!!

Im in Abudhabi. I received passport request couple of days back. I see that vfs Abudhabi is currently closed. So, can I send it to vfs Dubai or send it directly to visa office in Abudhabi

mmbawany

Jan 14, 2019
Dubai, UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
17-11-2019
Need some help!!

Im in Abudhabi. I received passport request couple of days back. I see that vfs Abudhabi is currently closed. So, can I send it to vfs Dubai or send it directly to visa office in Abudhabi
Hey, congratulations! I'll try to find out for you. Was it your pr application or the work permit?

Hossam777

May 13, 2021
Hey everyone- just came through this thread and wondering how slow is the processing times in AD VO in 2021, if anyone has a recent experience.