+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

alpha198

Mar 11, 2019
Can CIC interfere with the processing time of ADVO?
I am not sure, I was told to contact CIC after 30 days have passed since submitting the passport, if I do not get the passport within that period.
I will submit a web form inquiry.
Probably the request will be forwarded to the designated visa office/High commission.

alpha198

Mar 11, 2019
This is what my PPR letter said.
"After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed."

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
This is what my PPR letter said.
"After submitting the passport(s), photos and Appendix B to our office please allow one (1) month for the return of your passport(s). Do not contact our office to enquire about the status of your application until after one (1) month has passed."
My letter doesnt mention this, it says ur application is almost complete please submit your passport within 30 days to issue your visa..

alpha198

Mar 11, 2019
My letter doesnt mention this, it says ur application is almost complete please submit your passport within 30 days to issue your visa..
Mine is a family sponsorship that was processed in Singapore embassy, I was told to submit the passport to the nearest VAC which was Muscat. The VAC in Muscat told me the passports will be sent to Abu Dhabi. I don't know if that's where the passport is supposed to go.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Mine is a family sponsorship that was processed in Singapore embassy, I was told to submit the passport to the nearest VAC which was Muscat. The VAC in Muscat told me the passports will be sent to Abu Dhabi. I don't know if that's where the passport is supposed to go.
Yes it goes to Abudhabi, my ppr letter was issued by Canada embassy abudhabi.. what I know its too much loaded as all middle eastern applicants r directed to ABVO....all students,visitors etc visas r being processed there...

Misty18

Jan 22, 2019
Submitted mine on the 3rd of March. I think tracking on the vfs website is pointless once passports have been sent to Abu Dhabi.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Submitted mine on the 3rd of March. I think tracking on the vfs website is pointless once passports have been sent to Abu Dhabi.
Yup pretty much how it was intended to be. Its only to show progress from VFS side. IRCC will update you as approved once CoPR is generated then you go hop into VFS website and start tracking.

chardDxb

Jan 11, 2018
Hello, we submitted our passports yesterday through VFS Dubai and was received today at ADVO.
Any update for those who submitted earlier?
Thank you

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?
Yea i submitted on 24th to Vfs oman, i sent mail last week to abudhabi office that i have flight on begining of april, they replied saying, send to us again one week before your flight if you didnt get your passport back on this time.

Btw, the lady in Vfs oman told me it will take 10 working days,l