Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Same here. submitted mine from Qatar and they reached ADVO on 28 february still with no updates. Looks like delays are from ADVO. VFS Qatar told me it might take up to 4 weeks.

Regards
I guess everyone is eager to visit in Spring and hence they might be busy with TRV applications that are processed from start to finish in ADVO :D:D

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
My PP received by AD visa office on 3rd of March 2019 through Aramex.

I’ll share the timelines once I receive it back.

chardDxb

Jan 11, 2018
Hi

I also got request to submit confirmed travel ticket along with PPR? Is this normal ? And they asked me to travel by March when my medical s are expiring in September. Is this also normal ?
Hello I've got an email from ADVO but ticket was not asked. This is a strange requirement, I think it was typo error.

chardDxb

Jan 11, 2018
My PP received by AD visa office on 3rd of March 2019 through Aramex.

I’ll share the timelines once I receive it back.
Can you update the status? The email I received from ADVO prefers to send the passports through VFS though courier is an option.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Can you update the status? The email I received from ADVO prefers to send the passports through VFS though courier is an option.
Sorry to jump the horse here, but is the details mentioned on your immitracker correct? did it take them 75 days to process you through PPR ?

That's amazing considering others can go at least six months before getting PPR , few are well over six months.

Anyway, Goodluck and congrats

Reactions: chardDxb

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
I’m still waiting. My visa office is London and they sent me the PPR letter as a message in mycic. In the letter VFS was mentioned as preferred option, followed by Aramex.

Reactions: chardDxb

chardDxb

Jan 11, 2018
Sorry to jump the horse here, but is the details mentioned on your immitracker correct? did it take them 75 days to process you through PPR ?

That's amazing considering others can go at least six months before getting PPR , few are well over six months.

Anyway, Goodluck and congrats
Yes buddy 75 days from AOR to PPR and I was really surprised also.

Reactions: Shahanastar

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Yes buddy 75 days from AOR to PPR and I was really surprised also.
Good for you man. Did you get your passport back from VFS ? Do you recommend sending passport directly to embassy via Aramex ?

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
H
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?

Hi have you got ur passports back? Thx

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?
Same here, I submitted my passport on 24 Feb 2019 to VFS Muscat, no news till now.. its still under process.. Yesterday I visited VFS officw and they said it takes from 3 weeks to 2 months for the passport to get stamped.. really strange as I have cancel my other travel plan in the mo th end.. this is not our home country and we need passport for almost everything here.. 2 months is too long..

alpha198

Mar 11, 2019
Same here, I submitted my passport on 24 Feb 2019 to VFS Muscat, no news till now.. its still under process.. Yesterday I visited VFS officw and they said it takes from 3 weeks to 2 months for the passport to get stamped.. really strange as I have cancel my other travel plan in the mo th end.. this is not our home country and we need passport for almost everything here.. 2 months is too long..
Correct, my Oman residency visa expires in a month. Really worried! Hope it doesn't take that long.

Fhussain

Star Member
Nov 28, 2017
Correct, my Oman residency visa expires in a month. Really worried! Hope it doesn't take that long.
Mine as well expiring in April.. really strange atleast at this stage they shud follow a time frame.. this whole process is so uncertain which is not fair atleast after PPR