Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Hi Guys,

Has anyone ever tried emailing ADVO and actually got a reply? I emailed them a week back regardig my PPR letter and so far no response.

I am in a dilemma as PPR says my passport should be valid for at least 12 months whereas mine expires in 11 months. I asked them whether i can go ahead and renew (need an extension of deadline in this case) or simply send it as it is, as i plan to land in 3 months only.

Anyone with communication experience with ABVO? Tried calling them but the operator doesnt transfer calls.

Anyone with actual experience of my case (passport renewal after PPR)?

Thanks

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Hi all, did any of you had experience emailing abu Dhabi office? How long did they take to reply?
Hey Sam

Have you actually emailed them and did you get any reply?

Thanks

jyolsnacijo

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Hi everyone,

We are to submit our passport to VFS office Muscat. I keep shuttling between Muscat and Kerala often. Do we need police clearance or any thing of that sort for submitting passport for stamping. Also how long does it take to get back the passport from Muscat office.

muz

Star Member
Dec 29, 2007
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-10-2018
Anyone who has submitted their ppr request to Abu Dhabi vo from Qatar? How long is it taking nowadays to get passports back to Qatar?
Have you received your Passport back?
How long it took?

sam3218

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-07-2018
AOR Received.
07-07-2018
Passport Req..
06-11-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2018
Hey Sam

Have you actually emailed them and did you get any reply?

Thanks
I did email them, but not sure who responded. I emailed Islamabad high commission, Abu Dhabi office, CSE, Ottawa and in 3 days, I got a new PPR in my account.

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Have you received your Passport back?
How long it took?
I was at VFS Qatar today and they told me it takes between 2 to 4 weeks in total

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hey guys,

I got my ppr (fsw-o) on 11th feb asking me to submit my and my spouse's passports to ADVO. We are cotizens of India but residents of Qatar.
Issue is we are on vacation in India for more than 30-40 days and I have emailed London VO (primary VO), NDVO twice and even raised CSE but havent gotten any reply.

I am trying to have my passports submitted in new delhi as my deadline is fast approaching.

Can anyone suggest me what to do?

I have seen people go directly to vfs dubai even when their ppr told them to submit to vfs india but not the other way around.

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Hey guys,

I got my ppr (fsw-o) on 11th feb asking me to submit my and my spouse's passports to ADVO. We are cotizens of India but residents of Qatar.
Issue is we are on vacation in India for more than 30-40 days and I have emailed London VO (primary VO), NDVO twice and even raised CSE but havent gotten any reply.

I am trying to have my passports submitted in new delhi as my deadline is fast approaching.

Can anyone suggest me what to do?

I have seen people go directly to vfs dubai even when their ppr told them to submit to vfs india but not the other way around.

I was in a similar situation, and I raised CSE (Ottawa in my case) and got a reply few days later with another 30 day extension. So you may want to call London VO or send a tracer in a few days. Normally they would extend it.

Btw I submitted to Qatar VFS along with letter of explanation and enclosing email exchange with CIC.

Good Luck

mynkgarg

Oct 13, 2017
Guys i got ready for visa email.I have 2 questions surrounding it -

1) I received a travel ticket submission booked before March 2019 along with passport submission and my medicals expire in July 2019. Is it mandatory.

2) I received request directly

Regards,
Punit.
Hi

I am also sailing in same boat. I was asked to submit confirmed travel tickets and travel before March. Is this normal ? What did u do ?

mynkgarg

Oct 13, 2017
Hi Guys!

I got PR on 25 January 2019. But in my PR email it says to provide confirmed flight itinerary. Just to make things clear I applied through express entry and not any PNP. So are we suppose to provide this or its mistakenly mentioned in the email.
Hi

I also got request to submit confirmed travel ticket along with PPR? Is this normal ? And they asked me to travel by March when my medical s are expiring in September. Is this also normal ?

carol19.kfp

Nov 29, 2018
Hi everyone, my husband apply for SOWP last Jan. 24 then he got his biometric on Jan27. It was updated in the CIC website as well. Do anyone recently apply for SOWP may I ask for others timeline?

Also before he was able to track his application in vfs and it was stating that his application is being processed in Abu Dhabi but few days ago when he check it was changed to No record found. Anybody have experience it?

Thank you in advance for any reply.

Laumyl

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
Dubai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu-Dhabi
Nomination.....
12/12/2018
AOR Received.
17/12/2018
Hi everyone, my husband apply for SOWP last Jan. 24 then he got his biometric on Jan27. It was updated in the CIC website as well. Do anyone recently apply for SOWP may I ask for others timeline?

Also before he was able to track his application in vfs and it was stating that his application is being processed in Abu Dhabi but few days ago when he check it was changed to No record found. Anybody have experience it?

Thank you in advance for any reply.
Yes i had the same thing . After i gave the biometrics i got an email from VFS saying the case was being processed in abu dhabi, so i thought it was regarding my application, but it is in fact automatic from VFS regarding the biometrics. They only keep this for 30 days apparently then you can't see it anymore ( i contacted VFS). So it is not your whole application that is in Abu Dhabi (thought it might be the case in the future).

alpha198

Mar 11, 2019
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
Yes i had the same thing . After i gave the biometrics i got an email from VFS saying the case was being processed in abu dhabi, so i thought it was regarding my application, but it is in fact automatic from VFS regarding the biometrics. They only keep this for 30 days apparently then you can't see it anymore ( i contacted VFS). So it is not your whole application that is in Abu Dhabi (thought it might be the case in the future).
I also had the same experience today at VFS Dubai. After I gave my biometrics, I got an email right away from VFS saying that my application had been processed. About 1 hour after I left VFS, I could see the bio number and date stamped under my UCI number.

m34

Dec 16, 2018
AOR Received.
28-05-2018
Med's Done....
10-06-2018
Passport Req..
15-02-2019
Submitted passport in Muscat VFS on 21st February 2019. CIC Abu Dhabi received passport on 24th February 2019.
Still no news!!
VFS tracking says "Documents for Visa application, tracking ID xyz are under process at the Canada Visa Office, ABU DHABI. "

Anyone submitted their passport in Muscat VFS and got it back within two weeks?

CIC PPR letter says to contact CIC only after 30 days have passed, is the 30 days from the time you submit the passport in the VFS office? OR is it from the time CIC receives the passport?
Same here. submitted mine from Qatar and they reached ADVO on 28 february still with no updates. Looks like delays are from ADVO. VFS Qatar told me it might take up to 4 weeks.

Regards