+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

Sharksn

Dec 27, 2017
I dont even know whats going on with the passport... where did u apply through? vfs?
Directly through Aramex. Which I later found out that Aramex entered incorrect contact number in their system lol. So i am continuously from them also if there is any return package. #Staff of KSA :p

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Directly through Aramex. Which I later found out that Aramex entered incorrect contact number in their system lol. So i am continuously from them also if there is any return package. #Staff of KSA :p
yea plus once it goes thru abu dhabi it takes more than 4 weeks dont even bother contacting lvo bec they are no help

Sharksn

Dec 27, 2017
yea plus once it goes thru abu dhabi it takes more than 4 weeks dont even bother contacting lvo bec they are no help
Lol, I already went through that part. When i called, receptionist answered and informed that poor lady does not have access to immigration files :) and only way to contact them is via email.

(Kinda felt sorry for her though)

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
Lol, I already went through that part. When i called, receptionist answered and informed that poor lady does not have access to immigration files :) and only way to contact them is via email.

(Kinda felt sorry for her though)
i know its annoying why bother putting it there then? to contact after 4 weeks

aerchan

Jan 23, 2017
see as u said u hav send them email twice and they hav not responde. CSE is d other available option... but can some senior member plz advice on raising CSE..
yea I emailed them more than twice now last week and this week but no luck