Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
20-07-2017
Passport Req..
25-01-2018
I got PPR on 25th January 2018
I submitted my passport at Abu Dhabi VFS on 1st Feb. 2018
I got sms from VFS saying correspondence was forwarded to Canada visa office on 1 Feb 2018
No other updates since then.
Still waiting...
(I am an Abu Dhabi resident)

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
I got PPR on 25th January 2018
I submitted my passport at Abu Dhabi VFS on 1st Feb. 2018
I got sms from VFS saying correspondence was forwarded to Canada visa office on 1 Feb 2018
No other updates since then.
Still waiting...
(I am an Abu Dhabi resident)
My timeline is pretty much the same. No word yet. It seems as if some people get their passports back quickly.

Flyee

Nov 15, 2017
Just wondering if anyone submitted their passport in person to ADVO after PPR and how did they receive it back?

cdasoon

Jul 4, 2017
Any updates on your end? I wonder why it takes so long. Is it the only visa stamping office in the region?
My CIC online account shows Final Decision as "approved" around 1:30pm today (Dubai Time); however, I did not receive any email from CIC yet. Based on the trend, passport should be returned after a day or two (hopefully!!).

Reactions: oaknod

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
My CIC online account shows Final Decision as "approved" around 1:30pm today (Dubai Time); however, I did not receive any email from CIC yet. Based on the trend, passport should be returned after a day or two (hopefully!!).
Congrats! Whats your country of residence? Let me know when your passport has been dispatched back to you.

Flyee

Nov 15, 2017
They said the timeline is 4-6 weeks
clguy, I think you misunderstood my question. I'm not asking about the duration, I'm asking if anyone submitted a passport to directly to the embassy and not through VFS and how did they receive the passport back.

clguy

Apr 7, 2017
clguy, I think you misunderstood my question. I'm not asking about the duration, I'm asking if anyone submitted a passport to directly to the embassy and not through VFS and how did they receive the passport back.
Yes, I totally did. Sorry