+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

JamR

Star Member
Aug 12, 2016
Thank u for ur response.
Yes i was just wondering if its possible to get my pp back and i re submit it when am back from the trip. I have emailed london visa office to know the procedure if there is any.
If there response is negative, I will wait for the pp with the stamp.

Rorsoa

Oct 1, 2016
Hey Guys,

Submitted Passports to VFS on 17th Dec 2017
Received & Processing began at ADVO 18th Dec 2017

I was given time to travel within 3 months, so submitted a confirmed ticket as well.

Still waiting for Passport return.

Most of us are in the same boat, waiting.

Regards,
Sarbjeet Singh
Finally got an approved yesterday but noticed it in my CIC profile today.

Dec 9, 2017
Well guys I am still waiting..... and I am getting really anxious.

I have resigned my job, sold my cars, bought a ticket for me, my wife and kid and terminated my house contract with penalties.

Man, am I nervous right now and cant wait anymore.

Regards,

Zigzag85

Oct 20, 2017
Hello , I would like to ask a question regarding WES.
They stated that they would complete assessment by 16/jan/2018... but I haven’t received any mail or update on my WES account .
Is that a bad sign?? Maybe I should expect rejection?
TIA.

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Hi all,

I got PPR on 12th Jan and submitted passports on 16th Jan to VFS in Dubai (Wafi).
Waiting game :):)
good luck to everyone....

Regards

vjnu

Jul 23, 2017
Is this mandatory for the dependents to be present at VFS Dubai during passport submission? I have already cancelled their visas and already sent them to back to home country. Passports and photos are in my possession.

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Is this mandatory for the dependents to be present at VFS Dubai during passport submission? I have already cancelled their visas and already sent them to back to home country. Passports and photos are in my possession.
yes it is important for all applicants to be present at VFS. but since your family is not here; maybe you can call VFS and ask for a way out.

vjnu

Jul 23, 2017
yes it is important for all applicants to be present at VFS. but since your family is not here; maybe you can call VFS and ask for a way out.
Thanks. I thought its just passport & photo submission only. Is there anything else done at VFS Dubai that requires each and every family member to be present?

DBajaj

Sep 17, 2017
Thanks. I thought its just passport & photo submission only. Is there anything else done at VFS Dubai that requires each and every family member to be present?
When I went to VFS Dubai, first thing they did is checked that all family members are present.
Then they took the documents from us and we filled a form for delivery of passports by courier.
Other than seeing all are present, they family members have nothing to do.
That's the reason I told you ask VFS for a way out. Maybe your wife will have to give a no-objection letter.
Moreover, they may ask you how you have their passports since they have already traveled. of course we can get by courier. but family members should have a residence visa for Dubai.