+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi new to this forum...preparing for IELTS exam,any guidance from you senior guys?
aim for 8,7,7,7 in listening, reading, writing, speaking respectively. If you miss even a single module by .5 , you will lose a lot of marks.

good luck, prepare well and remember there is no substitute for practise

Alev

Sep 12, 2017
How score of IELTS converts in CRS score,means if I got overall band 7 then how much marks will add to my CRS?

Alev

Sep 12, 2017
aim for 8,7,7,7 in listening, reading, writing, speaking respectively. If you miss even a single module by .5 , you will lose a lot of marks.

good luck, prepare well and remember there is no substitute for practise
Thank you very much,have a question.How score of IELTS converts in score,means if I got overall band 7 then how much score will add to my CRS.

pinkysingha

Sep 30, 2017
I got my passport and COPR today. The process took 19 days since I submitted to VFS on November 1st and 2 days for courier services. Good luck to everybody
Hi Bmaarouf,

Congrats. Did you ask them to courier the passport or have you collected in person from VFS Dubai?

Regards
Pinky

bmaarouf

Oct 31, 2017
Hi Bmaarouf,

Congrats. Did you ask them to courier the passport or have you collected in person from VFS Dubai?

Regards
Pinky
I asked them to courier passport and then when Aramex contacted me I simply requested that I'll pick it up from their office with the earliest option.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
Hi

I am thinking to send passport through Aramex. Could u pls advise how did u pay the return courier fee
I also sent via Aramax. Spoke to someone at their call center and she said the return fee is paid to the rider when he comes back with your passports. AED 40 i believe. Hope i get it back in time. *fingers crossed*

ifras

Oct 22, 2015
AOR Received.
23 Feb 2022
Interview........
Passport Req..
08 Nov 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Passport request 8 Nov
passport sent 20 Nov
passport delivered abu dhabi 21 Nov
no new till now

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hi everyone!

Is the Visa Office assigned based on nationality or country of residence? If an Indian National living in Dubai applies under EE- FSW scheme- will the assigned VO be Abu Dhabi VO, London VO (I read somewhere online that they handle economic immigration from this region) or Delhi VO?

Maybe the question is very basic but I couldn't find an answer after searching!

fhdahd

Nov 16, 2016
UAE
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
23-05-2017
Nomination.....
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
8-08-2017
hi all, i am residing in Abu Dhabi and i sent the passport on the 20th November, usually how long it take to return the passport? and i cancel my UAE residency visa in order to get a new visa from new employer, will that can be a problem?

funter28

May 20, 2015
hi all, i am residing in Abu Dhabi and i sent the passport on the 20th November, usually how long it take to return the passport? and i cancel my UAE residency visa in order to get a new visa from new employer, will that can be a problem?
Hi. throughout your file processing what was your visa office? Did you receive PPR email from other office or from Abu Dhabi?

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
hi, i have applied through vfs Qatar on 10 october until now im waiting for a medical mail. i linked my application last week and it shows medical is being reviewed but i didnt had any medical its been 2 months i tried to submit cse but no answer what to do