+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats everyone. Now you can make some plans for the upcoming long weekend to celebrate the success. :)

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Congrats everyone. Now you can make some plans for the upcoming long weekend to celebrate the success. :)
Thanks vabs, yeah its a big relief :) do you remember if you gota separate msg saying pp ready for collection or was just the dispatch msg? I got 3 emails and 2 sms today, all saying it has been dispatched from advo to vfs. Does that mean i can probably go collect?

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Till 27th August, its seems like its all cleared.

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks vabs, yeah its a big relief :) do you remember if you gota separate msg saying pp ready for collection or was just the dispatch msg? I got 3 emails and 2 sms today, all saying it has been dispatched from advo to vfs. Does that mean i can probably go collect?
Yes, I did get a message that it's reached the local VO but nothing saying ready for collection...however I also know that the message service isn't very prompt so better call them up and check if it is ready for collection

Reactions: dr feras

Yoraee

Apr 26, 2017
Not yet for me :( Might it be because I had submitted directly to the embassy and not through the visa processing center?

Either way, I have hopes for tomorrow!! :D

NidhiCB

Jan 11, 2017
UAE
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
21-08-2017
Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone who received their passports/ got approved on MyCIC. And for those who are still waiting...all the best...it'll happen soon!

I have 2 questions- The status on MyCIC for me, says my application has been approved and to check the message below. There is no new message, just the PPR letter. Any idea what thats about?

Also, how much time does it take for one to get the sms from VFS and the passport to arrive at VFS, once your status on MyCIC changes to approved?

All inputs will be very much appreciated! Thanks!

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Yes, I did get a message that it's reached the local VO but nothing saying ready for collection...however I also know that the message service isn't very prompt so better call them up and check if it is ready for collection
This is what the email says:

Application recieved from Canada visa office
Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Sep 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
MUSCAT VAC
Level 1,
Tilal Complex,
Muscat Grand Mall,
Al Khuwair,
Muscat, Oman

chaudri

Feb 1, 2015
Mississauga, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
Med's Done....
11-06-2017
Passport Req..
31-08-2017
LANDED..........
23 April 2018
Congrats to all who received their PP. Happy times ahead.

Divyesh

Aug 15, 2017
This is what the email says:

Application recieved from Canada visa office
Dear Applicant,

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 18 Sep 2017 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number.
Tracking Number:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada

Best Regards,
MUSCAT VAC
Level 1,
Tilal Complex,
Muscat Grand Mall,
Al Khuwair,
Muscat, Oman
i go the message same as above...i called the call vfs number.. they said come between 4 to 5 pm and collect the passport at Dubai VFS centre. It is better to go and collect directly at VFS rather than wait for the courier.... i submitted my PP on 21st August and reached the Candaian Embassy on 22nd....

Reactions: dr feras

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
i go the message same as above...i called the call vfs number.. they said come between 4 to 5 pm and collect the passport at Dubai VFS centre. It is better to go and collect directly at VFS rather than wait for the courier.... i submitted my PP on 21st August and reached the Candaian Embassy on 22nd....
Yeah am going to them tomorrow. Congrats to you too.
Hope the rest get theirs soon.