+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

arefin1882

Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone submitted to Dubai VFS on 15th Aug? I have submitted my passport on 15th Aug, reached ADVO on 16th Aug. My mother-in-law passed away on 3rd Sep and we could not go back to our home country as ADVO is taking their sweet time. I went to Abu Dhabi twice to get passport back, once during Eid Holidays and nobody could give me any guidance. Went back on monday all the way to Abu Dhabi only to learn that I should contact VFS. Went to VFS and they said I can now make a withdrawal request which would take 2 days (for the passport to come). As the burial took place on 3rd Sep and given the amount of time already spent, I opted not to withdraw.

I have been to many places and never had to wait for 3 weeks to get visa stamped. This is quite unfortunate and unacceptable that a simple visa stamping takes more than 3 weeks.

Reactions: dr feras

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Has anyone submitted to Dubai VFS on 15th Aug? I have submitted my passport on 15th Aug, reached ADVO on 16th Aug. My mother-in-law passed away on 3rd Sep and we could not go back to our home country as ADVO is taking their sweet time. I went to Abu Dhabi twice to get passport back, once during Eid Holidays and nobody could give me any guidance. Went back on monday all the way to Abu Dhabi only to learn that I should contact VFS. Went to VFS and they said I can now make a withdrawal request which would take 2 days (for the passport to come). As the burial took place on 3rd Sep and given the amount of time already spent, I opted not to withdraw.

I have been to many places and never had to wait for 3 weeks to get visa stamped. This is quite unfortunate and unacceptable that a simple visa stamping takes more than 3 weeks.
Sorry to hear about your loss.

ghassan80

Oct 16, 2016

Sorry to hear about your loss. looking at the trends, you shall get the approval today and passport on Sunday.

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017

I'm sorry about your loss. Gold Bless.