+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

riva.vikram

Jul 27, 2017
I'll have to collect from VFS Dubai but I think the timings should be the same. The guy at the counter in Dubai told me that if I want to collect it on the same day as I receive a call/SMS from VFS then it should be between 4-5 PM. Next day onwards, it can be collected anytime after 9 AM.
Hi Vabs, how correct is this information? I got the message to collect today but I am going tomorrow morning .their website says collect timings are only between 4-5 pm

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Vabs, how correct is this information? I got the message to collect today but I am going tomorrow morning .their website says collect timings are only between 4-5 pm
I'm not sure but just quoting what the guy at the counter told me. Best thing would be to call them up to confirm

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I have got the message from VFS today that my passport is now back to their office from Canadian Embassy. Can i go anytime tomorrow to pick up or are there particular collection timings
Was your VFS tracking status updated before/after you received the call or does it still show under process?

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the approval yesterday, I just called VFS they said it's in transit. I can collect between 4 and 5pm ( Abudhabi office)
Congratulations! Have you checked the VFS tracking tool? Does it also say in transit?