+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Abu Dhabi VO ... Let's Connect here!

hkhan48

Aug 10, 2017
Same here
Hi Wolverine,
Just to check about the visa issuance email or passport request email. They don't mention the validity dates for visa there? They highlighted that date part and highlighted 30/60 days? How long do they usually give to submit passports?

hkhan48

Aug 10, 2017
What about the visa validity that will they only inform after the visa stamping?

Second they requested the confirmed itinerary from me? I am confused for the dates for which dates should I booked the flight? Any idea as my medicals are valid until mid of May. I am intending to travel mid of March.

Have you heard of any scenario like this?

Wolverine17

VIP Member
Mar 28, 2016
What about the visa validity that will they only inform after the visa stamping?

Second they requested the confirmed itinerary from me? I am confused for the dates for which dates should I booked the flight? Any idea as my medicals are valid until mid of May. I am intending to travel mid of March.

I have heard about scenarios in regards to the flight tickets being asked for but that wasnt my case, your visa is usually valid upto one year from the date you took your medicals

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Ticket was requested in my ppr too. Might be a mistake but I still sent it. I would say follow the instructions and provide an iternerary if possible, just to be on the safe side, unless you want to call and check with the VO you are sending your passport to.
Good luck

uppperkut

Jan 28, 2017
Somewhere in ON
FYI, Canada visas don't have photos on them. I had a Canada visitor visa that was cancelled after the new entry visa was stamped. Neither have my photo.

Last edited:

johnsyk

Champion Member
Sep 24, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-4-2017
AOR Received.
10-4-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
8-4-2017
Hello all. Joining in here now. Was reading up about 50 pages of this thread and it looks like it takes about 3 weeks to get COPR.
Submitted my passport today to VFS Dubai - 26 August.

Congrats to everyone who got PPR.

Considering the fact that next week is the long EID holidays, I think I won't bother with this till end of September...which is fine coz I am in no hurry nor have any holidays planned. After waiting 136 Days for PPR, what's a few more weeks! :D

Reactions: Nc31

vabs200

Aug 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all. Joining in here now. Was reading up about 50 pages of this thread and it looks like it takes about 3 weeks to get COPR.

Considering the fact that next week is the long EID holidays, I think I won't bother with this till end of September...which is fine coz I am in no hurry nor have any holidays planned. After waiting 136 Days for PPR, what's a few more weeks! :D
Congratulations johnsyk on your PPR

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013

Not sure how long will the embassy be closed. On their website says thursday 31st and sunday 3rd Sep.

Rravindran

Star Member
Jun 10, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
25-08-17
Med's Done....
Upfront

Hey John, I am EE FSW applicant from Dubai.....having London as my LVO. file moved to London on 25/08/17.

any advise or any updates on your profile during your transition from NA2 to IP2

Congrats on you PPR by the way